Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is it with ESPN hating on UK?

Featured Replies

Last week they talk about Winston Bennet and his sex addiction. Then this morning on OTL, it is how Antoine Walker is broke, owes millions and millions of dollars and his reputation is that on a Slum Lord.

 

Whats next?

How can they get away with broadcasting all these lies?

  • Author
How can they get away with broadcasting all these lies?

 

Especially when UK is playing so well right now. Do they have no integrity?

:lol: It is what it is. The truth hurts sometimes. They are interesting stories thats why they talk about them.

Last week they talk about Winston Bennet and his sex addiction. Then this morning on OTL, it is how Antoine Walker is broke, owes millions and millions of dollars and his reputation is that on a Slum Lord.

 

Whats next?

 

So ESPN is too blame?:ohbrother::rolleyes: Just wait till they run the piece on Cal's discretions at UMass and Memphis before the Final Four.:eek:

Sad watching the Antoine piece...I hope some young kids are watching. Sadly they probably aren't. Why would these stories be construed as ESPN hating on UK. They didn't make it up...people are interested in this stuff.

Yeah, I remember all that hating they did on Duke during the Lacrosse team's scandal and I think they did a story on Laettner's business failings.

 

I think all ESPN wants to do is hate on schools with great basketball traditions seeing as now no one connected to these great programs ever have anything interesting going on in their lives that people can learn from when they aren't playing for these great schools anymore.:rolleyes:

  • Author

Just a little tongue in cheek with the "hating on UK" line. It is sad to see Antoine taken advantage of by his so called "entourage". But did his mom really need a 2.5 mil house with 10 restrooms, indoor pool and basketball court?

 

I hope others learn from this.

Yeah, I remember all that hating they did on Duke during the Lacrosse team's scandal and I think they did a story on Laettner's business failings.

 

I think all ESPN wants to do is hate on schools with great basketball traditions seeing as now no one connected to these great programs ever have anything interesting going on in their lives that people can learn from when they aren't playing for these great schools anymore.:rolleyes:

 

Sadly most people would rather see the downfall of people. I saw the one a couple of months ago about Hurley being in trouble with some KY banks for his failed horseracing ventures.

The guys on CBS (Greg Anthony and Seth Davis) clearly don't like UK. They haven't been able to give them any credit at all the entire tournament.

Just a little tongue in cheek with the "hating on UK" line. It is sad to see Antoine taken advantage of by his so called "entourage". But did his mom really need a 2.5 mil house with 10 restrooms, indoor pool and basketball court?

 

I hope others learn from this.

 

That's just...I don't know even know what to say. :ohbrother:

 

No one needs a house that big. So I agree with you. I hope others learn.

I think they're all just jealous of UK

That's just...I don't know even know what to say. :ohbrother:

 

No one needs a house that big. So I agree with you. I hope others learn.

 

 

I don't know...Octomom and the Duggars probably do.

I think the Walker story is important news that our youth needs to see. Really nothing to do with UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.