What is it with ESPN hating on UK?

hurricane

Last week they talk about Winston Bennet and his sex addiction. Then this morning on OTL, it is how Antoine Walker is broke, owes millions and millions of dollars and his reputation is that on a Slum Lord.

Whats next?

So ESPN is too blame?:ohbrother::rolleyes: Just wait till they run the piece on Cal's discretions at UMass and Memphis before the Final Four.:eek:

Yeah, I remember all that hating they did on Duke during the Lacrosse team's scandal and I think they did a story on Laettner's business failings.

I think all ESPN wants to do is hate on schools with great basketball traditions seeing as now no one connected to these great programs ever have anything interesting going on in their lives that people can learn from when they aren't playing for these great schools anymore.:rolleyes:

Just a little tongue in cheek with the "hating on UK" line. It is sad to see Antoine taken advantage of by his so called "entourage". But did his mom really need a 2.5 mil house with 10 restrooms, indoor pool and basketball court?

I hope others learn from this.

Yeah, I remember all that hating they did on Duke during the Lacrosse team's scandal and I think they did a story on Laettner's business failings.

I think all ESPN wants to do is hate on schools with great basketball traditions seeing as now no one connected to these great programs ever have anything interesting going on in their lives that people can learn from when they aren't playing for these great schools anymore.:rolleyes:

Sadly most people would rather see the downfall of people. I saw the one a couple of months ago about Hurley being in trouble with some KY banks for his failed horseracing ventures.

Just a little tongue in cheek with the "hating on UK" line. It is sad to see Antoine taken advantage of by his so called "entourage". But did his mom really need a 2.5 mil house with 10 restrooms, indoor pool and basketball court?

I hope others learn from this.

That's just...I don't know even know what to say. :ohbrother:

No one needs a house that big. So I agree with you. I hope others learn.