Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe's Status?

Featured Replies

John Wall gone, big CUZ gone and PPat gone.

 

What is going to happen with Bledsoe?

 

NBA?

Returns to lead UK?

 

What happens here?

 

I think with the success this team is having, Bledsoe is a goner even though I think he could use one more year.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Championship or playing in the game and I could see him gone, either way he;d be better off coming back IMHO.

I see Bledsoe coming back. What does Orton do?

 

That is what I am wondering too ,because I heard yeasterday that he is considering it ,also . whether it is true or just an opinion I don't know .:idunno:

I hope he stays. I know it's attractive and I'm not sure I could pass it up but another year would certainly help him out.

Saw an interview on WLEX Friday night, Orton is considering leaving too. He said he would make a decision after the season.

Saw an interview on WLEX Friday night, Orton is considering leaving too. He said he would make a decision after the season.

 

Bledsoe keeps playing this way and UK makes a run to the championship game and he should be gone.

 

Orton needs to stay another year be the main cog like Cousins next year and position himself as a lottery pick next year.

Bledsoe keeps playing this way and UK makes a run to the championship game and he should be gone.

 

Orton needs to stay another year be the main cog like Cousins next year and position himself as a lottery pick next year.

 

I agree with the thinking here on Orton, but his offense is so limited, he will pale in comparison without Pat and Cuz next year. He will only look worse IMO...go before his game gets picked apart.

Bledsoe has a long way to go before he is ready. Guys like him that can't shoot are a dime a dozen in the NBA. He needs to work on his jumper a lot before he makes the jump.

I think both should stay, but I don't think anybody on this board would turn down that money, especially at 18 years old...

  • Author
I think both should stay, but I don't think anybody on this board would turn down that money, especially at 18 years old...

 

:thumb:

 

I agree 100%.

I think they both should stay. Bledsoe and Orton are just not quite there yet but the sky is the limit with their ceiling and potential.

 

If we want to look at the glass half full, hypothetically, if we lost all 5 players to the NBA, bring on down Brandon Knight, CJ Leslie, Doron Lamb, and Enes Kanter. How could they deny automatic starting spots after watching Cal prepare 5 players for the NBA in one season, 4 being freshmen?

I think both should stay, but I don't think anybody on this board would turn down that money, especially at 18 years old...

 

:thumb:

 

Bledsoe and Orton certainly need more polish, but they'll be first rounders based on talent. Its hard to pass on that.

 

When you ask the question, do they "need" another year, what is your criteria? Getting more polished and ready to contribute as a rookie...or projected draft position? Its hard for me to say a guy "needs" another year when he'll go in the first round of the draft.

I hope they both go to the NBA pre-draft camp in Chicago. They can get a sense, then, of their true value. I don't want them to sign with an agent as soon as the season is over and ruin any chance of coming back.

 

If they go to Chicago for the pre-draft camp, I think they will both be back because they won't be guarenteed a 1st round grade.

 

JMO.

March Madness is like the NFL combine... the right time to get hot...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.