Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would you rather play?

Who would you rather play? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What team will you be rooting for tomorrow? Cornell or Wisconsin, and why?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, it doesn't matter to me. Texas scared me more than Wake, but these two, doesn't matter. Both will have some sort of problem for UK.

Wisconsin. Although they bore me to tears, they play such a contrast style opposed to the cats and UK has better athletes to run them out of the gym.

The way the Cats are playing, the only teams I fear are the Cavs and Lakers.:ylsuper:

Cornell. I don't care how well they shoot the 3 when the Cats would have a mismatch on every single player at every single position every time down on the offensive end. They're a smaller, slower team. Wisconsin is a bit quicker and more experienced.

The way the Cats are playing, the only teams I fear are the Cavs and Lakers.:ylsuper:

 

I like that.:thumb: :lol:

Actually I want Cornell to win. I want to see them play, and plus Wisconsin's style of play is just plain brutal to watch.

I want Cornell. With a week to prep, we would figure out how to stop their perimeter attack. As someone mentioned in this forum, we have the advantage at every position on the floor in terms of size and athleticism.

Cornell, give Bo Ryan a week and the Cavs and Lakers have a tough game!

Wisconsin. Cornell can shoot the 3.

 

:thumb:

Wisconsin. Cornell can shoot the 3.

 

But can they handle pressure for 40 minutes...NOPE!! Wisconsin has athletes and shooters. There aren't many coaches better than Bo Ryan.

I'd rather take my chances against Cornell.

 

Tough game either way, though.

I'll take an Ivy League school in the Sweet 16 any day of the week. I just hope WV gets beat too. every other bracket has their good teams getting beat but us. OF COURSE

But can they handle pressure for 40 minutes...NOPE!! Wisconsin has athletes and shooters. There aren't many coaches better than Bo Ryan.

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.