Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Wake Forest 60

Featured Replies

I only have one thing to say.... :dancingpa :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper: :dancingpa :dancingpa :banana::banana::banana::D

 

:dancingpa I sense the bar economy in the Big Easy is gonna get a bigggg boost this evening!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can I say to add to a great game played by the Cats. Miller with 20 points to lead the team,he is coming up big at the right time. Now its on to Syracuse,were they play the winner of the Cornell and Wisconsin game.

Although our FT Shooting was horrendous, everything else was near picture-perfect. Great day to be a Cat!

Good time to step it up a notch, or several.

Pretty much flawless game by the Cats. Even if I tried, I couldn't find one negative thing to say...maybe besides Orton's ridiculous goaltending habits. :D

 

Well you obviously aren't Jay Bilas.:D

UK has played solid this weekend. I can't see them getting beat the rest of the way.

 

Someone please explain to Coach Cal that UK isn't the only team to have freshmen. I listen to his post game and all he wants to talk about is how this team is young and how this is the first time they have played in the Tourney.

 

We understand that Coach, but there have been other teams playing freshman as well.

Is Krebs the 2010 version of Todd Svoboda against Wake?

Is Krebs the 2010 version of Todd Svoboda against Wake?

 

:thumb:

 

Although Aminu looked more the part of a future NBA star than Rodney Rogers did back then.

Krebs!!! Last shot made him a hero here in Vegas and continues his adulation on the hill. Awesome shot

 

 

I take it the over/under was 150?

UK has played solid this weekend. I can't see them getting beat the rest of the way.

 

Someone please explain to Coach Cal that UK isn't the only team to have freshmen. I listen to his post game and all he wants to talk about is how this team is young and how this is the first time they have played in the Tourney.

 

We understand that Coach, but there have been other teams playing freshman as well.

 

Kentucky is the youngest team in the tournament, if I'm not mistaken.

  • Author
Kentucky is the youngest team in the tournament, if I'm not mistaken.

 

You are correct.:thumb:

Always good to see Krebs, Hood, and Harrellson all get in and score.

By the way, what about Darius Miller. I hope he carries that confidence into next weekend. What a great game, at a great time.

Kentucky is the youngest team in the tournament, if I'm not mistaken.

 

I understand, I am just saying I have watched 3 press conferences of Cal and all he has talked about is playing freshmen. I just want him to know he isn't the first person to have to coach a bunch of freshmen.

I read that Wake Forest's coach said this is the best team he's faced in 10 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.