Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Wake Forest 60

Featured Replies

I take it the over/under was 150?

147 it made it go over.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about the Bledsoe dunk? :scared:

 

Reminded me a Kaz's dunk a couple years back. Both of those dunks were mean.

Loved the game and the play of the Wildcats. It is fun to watch.

 

Wish they would refrain from using the F word and having it either broadcast/mouthed over the air waves.

 

Because it happened one time? Really? :idunno:

By the way, what about Darius Miller. I hope he carries that confidence into next weekend. What a great game, at a great time.

 

If UK can get a great performance from one guy of the Bledsoe, Miller, Liggins, Dodson quartet, they're going to be really, really difficult to take down. I'm a big fan of Miller. I think he's got big potential, so I hope he keeps it up.

I understand, I am just saying I have watched 3 press conferences of Cal and all he has talked about is playing freshmen. I just want him to know he isn't the first person to have to coach a bunch of freshmen.

 

Give it up already.

Good thing they weren't playing Texas. Geesh.

If UK can get a great performance from one guy of the Bledsoe, Miller, Liggins, Dodson quartet, they're going to be really, really difficult to take down. I'm a big fan of Miller. I think he's got big potential, so I hope he keeps it up.

 

The other players and coaches all say that Miller plays like a world beater at practice. I think it has been a confidence issue with him. But man did he step up huge in the WF game. He has been coming on in spurts, but this type of breakout performance 20 pts and 9 rebs was just what the doctor ordered.

^^^ I remember when he played against my high school he had a completely different type of intensity that he brought with his game. He was scary to go up against and it wasn't because he was so much bigger and more talented than everyone else, it was because he was so much more intense and had a swagger about him that basically told the entire crowd that no one was stopping him that night. If he carried that same confidence at the college level, he would be so much better off, IMO.

The other players and coaches all say that Miller plays like a world beater at practice. I think it has been a confidence issue with him. But man did he step up huge in the WF game. He has been coming on in spurts, but this type of breakout performance 20 pts and 9 rebs was just what the doctor ordered.

 

I heard Cal talk about that on the radio at some point during the season. He didn't specifically name Miller, but you knew who he was talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.