Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Wake Forest 60

Featured Replies

I just hope they haven't peaked to soon. It sure is good to see them put teams away. They played lights out! If Miller and Bledsoe shoot the way they've been shooting they will be a very tough out!

 

The big difference I am seeing is that they seem to be taking better shots. And the defense has been solid.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way is Orton ready. His D is great but his O leaves something to be desired

 

Apparently, what has happened is that some pro scouts have been really impressed with his progress, especially after his knee injury his senior year in HS. He has really started to step up and show more versatility. Take out the goal tending calls he is starting to pile up, and his play is improving week by week.

 

I think he needs a few more seasons, but has made some big strides from where he was early in the season.

I think Orton definitely needs another season...but who knows these days. The NBA is all about drafting young guys with potential.

 

I think he could be very good next season though.

I can't wait til Kentucky blue takes over Syracuse, NY this coming weekend! :thumb:

Great to see Miller with 20 points!

 

I agree, very proud of his play last night.:thumb:

Loved the game and the play of the Wildcats. It is fun to watch.

 

Wish they would refrain from using the F word and having it either broadcast/mouthed over the air waves.

Watched the game at a bar in Lexington, place was just crazy. The Kansas loss was a great start and then the Cats just put it on Wake. Very fun game.

Doesn't matter if we think Orton and/or Bledsoe is ready...one scout is all it takes. If we lose 5 early departures, so be it. That is Cal's style. Great game. Great win. This team looks VERY strong right now.

How about the Bledsoe dunk? :scared:

 

That or the Wall alley-oop might be the best dunk of the year.

What about the 2 handed throw-down by Patterson? He actually hurt his hand/wrist on it. It was thunderous. Defense seemed to ignite everything else. UK seems really focused. Let's hope more fans are in Syracuse though. Go Cats!

Pretty much flawless game by the Cats. Even if I tried, I couldn't find one negative thing to say...maybe besides Orton's ridiculous goaltending habits. :D

Let's hope the atrocious free throw shooting doesn't come back to bite us like it did coach Cal's Memphis bunch.

Great to see Miller with 20 points!

If we are to win it all this guy has to bring it like this every night. Great game on his part and I'm sure that a lot of fans on here will say it is about time.

I just hope they haven't peaked to soon. It sure is good to see them put teams away. They played lights out! If Miller and Bledsoe shoot the way they've been shooting they will be a very tough out!

I think the next game will be a big test for this team. Both Cornell and Wisconsin can change the tempo of the game and Bilas was right in saying that could cause a young team problems with patience. Here's one guy hoping that this game is not close as I don't have a lot of confidence with our lack of free throw shooting prowess in a close game.

What's up with all the Orton to NBA talk there has been the last week.

 

Is there a chance we lose 5 early defections this year?

Not a chance!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.