Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Murray State 66

Vanderbilt 65

 

Final

Nobody but themselves to blame though, miss 3 out of 4 foul shots under 90 seconds to play.

Yay! I picked Vandy in my bracket and I was rootin' for them!!

I'm so happy I never have to see Ogilvy's face again.

Negative. 64-63 Murray St...

 

ESPN.com said that, I'm at work, sorry!

Where was Stallings coaching advantage at today???? SSF how could this be? :D Just playing big guy.:thumb:

  • Author

Brutal start for my brackets losing ND and Vandy...

Yay! I picked Vandy in my bracket and I was rootin' for them!!

 

You know they lost, right? :idunno:

I'm so happy I never have to see Ogilvy's face again.

 

:dancingpa

That stat said it all, first 4 tourney games decided by a TOTAL of 12 points.

 

Leave it to K-State to ruin things :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.