Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

Well the SEC sure is looking strong early....

 

:lol:

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sam Houston State 31

Baylor 30

 

 

At the half

Sam Houston State 31

Baylor 30

 

 

At the half

 

After all the noon scores and now these closes games, I just can't help but say...

 

"What in the Sam Houston is going on around here????"

After all the noon scores and now these closes games, I just can't help but say...

 

"What in the Sam Houston is going on around here????"

 

Well played, sir... Well played.

  • Author
After all the noon scores and now these closes games, I just can't help but say...

 

"What in the Sam Houston is going on around here????"

 

:laugh:

  • Author

The Murray State Racers are pushing Vandy... 44-42 Murray 14 mins left in game.

The Murray State Racers are pushing Vandy... 44-42 Murray 14 mins left in game.

 

Just amazing that these close games continue, even games where you would think the big conference school would eventually pull away.

 

Even K-State is "only" up 7 with eight minutes to go in the 1st.

Well the SEC sure is looking strong early....

 

Florida was the underdog in their game and I fully expected them to lose, although if Vandy were to lose, that would be an upset. I won't be surprised to see the Vols go down either.

Well the SEC sure is looking strong early....

 

Big East not looking much better! :D

Florida was the underdog in their game and I fully expected them to lose, although if Vandy were to lose, that would be an upset. I won't be surprised to see the Vols go down either.

 

This Murray / Vandy game was very trendy with people picking the Racers as well. Definitely will not be surprised if Murray State pulls it out.

Florida was the underdog in their game and I fully expected them to lose, although if Vandy were to lose, that would be an upset. I won't be surprised to see the Vols go down either.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why this is happening, and I only have two SEC teams advancing in my bracket. One of those teams, however, is Vanderbilt.

 

Florida had every chance in the world to win that game, and an argument could be made that they should have, but had atrocious execution in their shots to win. And now Vandy is trailing a team that has won one NCAA tournament game ever. Just not exactly an inspiring start.

Nothing would shock me with Vandy. I think they were really overvalued all season long. And UF was just a garbage basketball team IMO, nothing more nothing less.

  • Author
Nothing would shock me with Vandy. I think they were really overvalued all season long. And UF was just a garbage basketball team IMO, nothing more nothing less.

 

I really wonder about Donovan and there state of bball. If they are going to say anything about it, or just hush up and be a football school.

  • Author

I bet many people have Vandy in the sweet 16...

I really wonder about Donovan and there state of bball. If they are going to say anything about it, or just hush up and be a football school.

 

I don't think they care about it. Billy D will be there as long as he wants I'd say, he's earned it. As long as the football team continues to win, the UF athletic department is going to be in a good mood.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.