Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Villanova 73

Robert Morris 70

 

Final

What the heck was that? Hey, you guys were real successful at dribbling out the clock from behind. Good job.

Vandy getting lots of points in the paint. Murray is going to have to shoot it well to win.

I just wouldn't even give the team a chance to put a game tying three. I don't understand why more coaches don't just foul.

 

Thousands of brackets were saved with that 'Nova win.

Best opening session I can remember in a long time. Every single game has went down to the final horn.

What the heck was that? Hey, you guys were real successful at dribbling out the clock from behind. Good job.

 

I think he was waiting for the Villanova guy to attempt to foul him and when contact came he would go up for three. That way he would get three foul shots. But a nice job by the Villanova kid in not actually committing the foul. Robert Morris sort of "out-thought" themselves on that last play.

So far we have had two overtime games (including a 2 OT game), a 15 push a 2, and a double digit upset. We are in for one heck of a tournament.

I think he was waiting for the Villanova guy to attempt to foul him and when contact came he would go up for three. That way he would get three foul shots. But a nice job by the Villanova kid in not actually committing the foul. Robert Morris sort of "out-thought" themselves on that last play.

I would bet anything a foul would have been called on the ground unless he was up in the air already.

Didnt UK play Sam Houston?

 

Yes, UK beat them 102-92 back in November.

I would bet anything a foul would have been called on the ground unless he was up in the air already.

 

I agree. I think it was a bad move. But I'm just guessing that was the plan. Should have just ran a regular play.

  • Author
Yes, UK beat them 102-92 back in November.

 

:thumb:

Well the SEC sure is looking strong early....

 

You used to always be able to count on Kentucky carrying the SEC flag, while the others were done by the end of the weekend. Then it changed for a while. Good to see that it looks like things are back to normal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.