March 18, 201016 yr Author I don't think they care about it. Billy D will be there as long as he wants I'd say, he's earned it. As long as the football team continues to win, the UF athletic department is going to be in a good mood. True and I guess if they can afford to waste the money they will be happy.
March 18, 201016 yr Wow. What a bad turnover. You have to get some type of shot up in that situation.
March 18, 201016 yr Author Wow.. Vandy to the free throw line for one more point and the lead with 12 or 14 secs to go... time out.
March 18, 201016 yr HUGE free throws upcoming. He'll sink them both, MSU is going to go down and miss a shot and a tip at the last second and let us all down :idunno:
March 18, 201016 yr True and I guess if they can afford to waste the money they will be happy. Let's both just be happy that UK isn't wasting their money on him right now. Rings or no rings, give me Cal anyday.:thumb:
March 18, 201016 yr Shot a three when you need a two? Hmmmm. And he hurried for no apparent reason. :ohbrother: That's why these guys are at Murray State and not UK, Duke, UNC, etc..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.