Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was funny because I was in Athens at the Convo to watch Manchester play in their District final, first District Championship in 60 years for them.

 

Anyhoo, it was my first time there and looking at their banners, I remember the Gary Trent team, but it got me thinking about what Ohio had done recently. Sure enough, they come out as a 9 seed and win the MAC tournament.

 

Tonight's performance against Georgetown is amazing.

  • Author

Pull the big guys Cal.. don't want a twisted ankle anywhere.

I agree, time to pull the big guns. I'll be happy if UK makes half as many threes Saturday.

  • Author

It's a block party... E Tenn State is invited...

JUCO transfer, kid can shoot the lights out

 

Josh.... :D

  • Author
I was kidding, c'mon I know who James Harrellson is :thumb:

 

:thumb:

I was kidding, c'mon I know who James Harrellson is :thumb:

You missed my edit for smiley.

  • Author
GTown is freakin killing me.

 

They have been down by 15 the entire game it seems... Still time left...

GTown is freakin killing me.

 

I keep waiting for G-Town to make their run and we will then find out what Ohio is made of

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.