Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

West Virginia all of the sudden doesn't seem so tough. I know that is overreacting a bit, but I do feel better about them being the two seed right now.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first chance I've had to watch Wake all year..

  • Author

I got the Kansas game gosh darn it... I really wanna watch a midwest team blow someone out. Give me Wake/TX.

I got the Kansas game gosh darn it... I really wanna watch a midwest team blow someone out. Give me Wake/TX.

 

Do you get a local CW channel, if so they may be showing an alternate game. Or, the CBScollege sports channel will too at times.

  • Author
Do you get a local CW channel, if so they may be showing an alternate game. Or, the CBScollege sports channel will too at times.

 

I can't find it on digital insight. Thanks for the tip though.

25 had a game on as well all day now it's just CBS.

Marquette was only a 2pt favorite, and it's practically a home game for the Huskies. Who didn't think this would be close?

 

I really can't say it's an upset at all. Like I said, Washington is a 2 pt underdog, and it's a home game for them.

 

How do you figure this as being a home game for UW?

Really wish I could have watched New Mexico this year. I knew / still know very little about them.

  • Author

What a block by that kid from Wake....

  • Author

Wow amazed they called that foul on UT.

I wonder what inbound error Wake Forest made to give Texas the ball back.

  • Author

Texas going to the free throw line for 2.. with a chance to go up 10 secs left.

Wake/Texas to OT. Good, tire them out. Play 4OTs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.