March 19, 201016 yr I wonder what inbound error Wake Forest made to give Texas the ball back. I missed this as well. They said WF had the arrow then after the timeout UT is inbounding.
March 19, 201016 yr The one thing that is very noticeable is that Texas has turned the ball over very few times tonight.
March 19, 201016 yr I missed this as well. They said WF had the arrow then after the timeout UT is inbounding. He ran with it down the baseline when he was on spot.
March 19, 201016 yr Looks like it's gonna be Texas, Wake is tired. ...and this is why I didn't do a bracket this year....even in OT, I can't call'em this year.
March 19, 201016 yr Unreal, greatest opening day ever IMO. This has been a great day for college hoops. No one is safe...
March 19, 201016 yr Texas lost from the stripe, hard to believe they were #1 at one point this season.
March 19, 201016 yr Unreal, greatest opening day ever IMO. This has been a great day for college hoops. No one is safe... No doubt.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.