Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I've had the flu and didn't get to till out a bracket this year... It would've been busted all to pieces by now.

 

Note: I'm not really glad I've had the flu. I've had a miserable week.

Just makes me wish I had taken SDSU or UT over them...

They are dancin in Rocky Top tonight...

 

They may not want to count those chickens just yet.

Marquette in trouble...

 

Washington was down 15 at one point.

Washington giving Marquette all they can handle as well.

Marquette was only a 2pt favorite, and it's practically a home game for the Huskies. Who didn't think this would be close?

Marquette was only a 2pt favorite.

 

Still a pretty big upset in my book, if it were to happen. Especially with the way EVERYONE (myself included) bad mouthed the PAC-10.

Every year, a conference lays an egg in the tournament. It appears the eggs are falling from under the Big East this year

This Marquette / Washington game is all that and a bag of chips right now!:popcorn:

Still a pretty big upset in my book, if it were to happen. Especially with the way EVERYONE (myself included) bad mouthed the PAC-10.

 

I really can't say it's an upset at all. Like I said, Washington is a 2 pt underdog, and it's a home game for them.

I really can't say it's an upset at all. Like I said, Washington is a 2 pt underdog, and it's a home game for them.

 

This is a road game for both teams. If they play this one on the East Coast Marquette might be a 4 point favorite. This is just the way Marquette has played all season. Close. They don't get blown out and they don't blow anyone out.

This is a road game for both teams. If they play this one on the East Coast Marquette might be a 4 point favorite. This is just the way Marquette has played all season. Close. They don't get blown out and they don't blow anyone out.

 

Exactly, so why are you surprised it's a close game.:clap:

Exactly, so why are you surprised it's a close game.:clap:

 

Because Marquette was up by 15 in the second half. And its still an 11 over a 6.

Wow, Marquette looking bleak against Washington. The Pac-10 was atrocious this year. What the heck?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.