Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bearing a miracle one BEast team survives day one and by the skin of their teeth.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bearing a miracle one BEast team survives day one and by the skin of their teeth.

 

I'd say they're looking at a 3-5 round one.

Clearly I invested too much in the Big East in my bracket. I had 6 Big East teams in the Sweet 16. Two of those are now gone, and another one was bloody lucky to make it.

  • Author
Clearly I invested too much in the Big East in my bracket. I had 6 Big East teams in the Sweet 16. Two of those are now gone, and another one was bloody lucky to make it.

 

Same here sir.. I lost two sweet 16's today.

This appears to be the hardest bracket picking I can ever remember. It seems like every single game is going down to the buzzer, if not overrtime.

I'd say they're looking at a 3-5 round one.

 

I mean 4-4. I see Pitt, Cuse and WVU winning tomorrow.

Same here sir.. I lost two sweet 16's today.

 

Lost two Elite Eights today...

 

Ouch.

Kansas down 4-2 to Lehigh after the first media timeout. Call it! Call it now!

I think the Big East was overseeded. ND and Marq had no business being 6 seeds. I think that speaks a lot to how weak the entire field is this year. They both went from bubble to 6 in two weeks.

Clearly I invested too much in the Big East in my bracket. I had 6 Big East teams in the Sweet 16. Two of those are now gone, and another one was bloody lucky to make it.

I had Marquette and Georgetown going to the elite 8. Stupid golden eagles.

I think the Big East was overseeded. ND and Marq had no business being 6 seeds. I think that speaks a lot to how weak the entire field is this year. They both went from bubble to 6 in two weeks.

I see what you are saying but being overseeded they got weaker opponents and a better chance of winning. I think Marq and Washington were a lot closer then their seeding be Gtown just got flat whipped.

I think the Big East was overseeded. ND and Marq had no business being 6 seeds. I think that speaks a lot to how weak the entire field is this year. They both went from bubble to 6 in two weeks.

 

If the 6's were weak then the 11's sure should be too. Not huge upsets but 1-3 for the Big East today and the only win coming from a two seed in Overtime... just a rough day for them. I expect 4-0 from them tomorrow... 3 of the 4 are three seeds or better though.

I'm looking like a genius, out of the 12 in my bracket pool I was the only one who picked Washington.

If the 6's were weak then the 11's sure should be too. Not huge upsets but 1-3 for the Big East today and the only win coming from a two seed in Overtime... just a rough day for them. I expect 4-0 from them tomorrow... 3 of the 4 are three seeds or better though.

 

I agree, the Marq and ND score didn't surprise me. Gtown and Nova flat out stunk it up.

I agree, the Marq and ND score didn't surprise me. Gtown and Nova flat out stunk it up.

 

Ohio was on fire. Granted the defense wasn't great, but if you make 13 threes you are going to beat a bunch of teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.