Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

Brutal start for my brackets losing ND and Vandy...

 

ND killed me, but I believe I had Murray going to the Sweet 16 in my BGP bracket. I know I had them beating Vandy.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That stat said it all, first 4 tourney games decided by a TOTAL of 12 points.

 

Leave it to K-State to ruin things :irked:

 

As someone said earlier this is as good a start to the tourney as I can remember. :thumb:

As someone said earlier this is as good a start to the tourney as I can remember. :thumb:

 

Richmond/St Mary's tied

 

Baylor/Sam Houston tied with under 4 to play

 

Just unbelievable!

Richmond/St Mary's tied

 

Baylor/Sam Houston tied with under 4 to play

 

Just unbelievable!

 

I want Baylor to get beat today. I have them going out next round but the sooner the better because so many have them making a deep run.:thumb:

SHS let this one go. Awful end to the game after battling hard throughout.

  • Author

Baylor 68

Sam Houston State 59

 

Final

Big guy for St. Mary's isn't all that bad.

Looks like Richmond is on the verge of going down.

What game will NKY get after UK? Better not be Kansas game.

 

Tennessee or Texas game hopefully.

What game will NKY get after UK? Better not be Kansas game.

 

If you are in NKY Ch 25 has a different game on all weekend...

What game will NKY get after UK? Better not be Kansas game.

 

If not Kansas, then Tennessee, so would rather swallow rat poison or snort it?

This has been a spectacular day for hoops. No one is safe, and it makes for great tv. The parity in college basketball is unbelievable. Everybody has players now!

  • Author
This has been a spectacular day for hoops. No one is safe, and it makes for great tv. The parity in college basketball is unbelievable. Everybody has players now!

 

Yup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.