Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cut away to Rob Morris/Nova!

 

Morris up 2 under a min..

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to say, for the record, the Ivan Brothers are not funny. At all.

C'mon CBS, switch me to Villanova!

 

Yes, I could watch MMOD, but I'd rather watch on big screen!

Does anybody want this game?

Finally they went to Villanova, in time to see.... a timeout.

 

I think we are getting there in time to see Villanova win.

  • Author

25 secs left... Nova going for the win tie game, time out on the floor.

Finally CBS cuts to the game everyone wants to see.

Oh I'm at work and just saw that ND lost.....1 Sweet 16 team down.....Happens every year. IF Nova loses I'm gonna throw away my bracket.

C'mon CBS, switch me to Villanova!

 

Yes, I could watch MMOD, but I'd rather watch on big screen!

 

Same boat, although I have MMOD running and they are having technical difficulties at the moment.

 

They just switched it.

CBS has been shaky with their games switches so far

Maybe Villanova can show us what a decent play out a timeout looks like

 

Unfortunately, not...

Stick a fork in the Gators...

  • Author

Nova missed final shot... .9 secs left they have the ball on inbound

CBS has been shaky with their games switches so far

 

Hasn't been the same since they took over coverage of the tournament. ESPN always was switching games and doing a great job

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.