Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Updates (First Day)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Rob Morris 28 / Villanova 22 Halftime

  • Replies 315
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I hear "slow burn offense" one more time I might kill someone...

Your not kidding. We know Nova will go on a big run, but if they slip UL or Duke would be in just wow.. shape.

 

I've got Baylor beating Nova anyways, but gotta love the upsets. I'll take them any way I can get them. :lol:

 

This BYU/FLA game will be a good one I think.

 

Gotta love this time of the year. :dancingpa

  • Author
I've got Baylor beating Nova anyways, but gotta love the upsets. I'll take them any way I can get them. :lol:

 

This BYU/FLA game will be a good one I think.

 

Gotta love this time of the year. :dancingpa

 

The defenses didn't show up for FLA/BYU I hope it comes down to last shot.

Nice to see Frankengody missing all the garbage he throws up that usually falls...

Nooo!! Need Nova in final 4 :eek:

 

You didn't !!! Makes it possibly a little easier for Baylor if this one holds up :thumb:

  • Author
Nice to see Frankengody missing all the garbage he throws up that usually falls...

 

He's sitting on a donut...crazy.

  • Author

All I can do is sit here and wonder why I pick Billy Donovan's team almost every year there in the tourney in the early rounds....as BYU is pulling away, still time left.

All I can do is sit here and wonder why I pick Billy Donovan's team almost every year there in the tourney in the early rounds....as BYU is pulling away, still time left.

 

I have FL beating BYU as well :lol:

I have FL beating BYU as well :lol:

 

BYU for me.

  • Author

2 mins left in ND/Old Dom.. its going down to the wire...

  • Author

Old Dom up 3 with 50 secs left...

BYU for me.

I've got BYU in the Elite Eight, so they better not lose to Florida!

  • Author

ND with the last shot to try for the tie.. down by 3. Timeout.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.