Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd UK Facts You Probably Don't Know

Featured Replies

I honestly think I would take Bobby Knight over him.

He's just protecting his yard... :idunno:

Apparently they don't have anyone on the team that makes violent cuts this year...

 

:laugh:

Jimmy has his querks but we could have it alot worse...Billy Packer or Bobby Night (UK Haters) comes to mind for starters.

 

Yeah, because as we know, folks who aren't UK fans aren't qualified to call UK games. :rolleyes:

:thumb:

Yeah, because as we know, folks who aren't UK fans aren't qualified to call UK games. :rolleyes:

UT must have lost because they scored in the middle of the shot clock, not early or late...

As bad as the silly stuff that comes out of his mouth are the things he doesn't ever get around to saying like how many personal and team fouls are accumulating. On a related note Wayne Chism re-entered the game 3/4 of the way through the 1st half, with a 2 fouls, a fact that was never noted or mentioned until Chism was involved in a play. That was key.

 

There are worse than Jimmy Dykes, but not many worse.

UT must have lost because they scored in the middle of the shot clock, not early or late...

 

At first I thought that was another comment that made no sense, but it was probably because he wasn't clear. He actually made it a little more clear later in the game when he clarified it (sort of) by saying if the Vols didn't score in transition that they should run the shot clock down to limit possesions.

Jimmy has his querks but we could have it alot worse...Billy Packer or Bobby Night (UK Haters) comes to mind for starters.
I don't like any of them. I usually watch games with the sound down, but when Mrs. S watches with me it's up because she likes to hear it.

 

I did find one comment funny yesterday, though. When talking about the inbound plays that have decided games the last few days, somebody, I can't remember who, said "It's against the law, in the state of Kentucky, to leave the man inbounding the ball uncovered." :lol:

I don't like any of them. I usually watch games with the sound down, but when Mrs. S watches with me it's up because she likes to hear it.

 

I did find one comment funny yesterday, though. When talking about the inbound plays that have decided games the last few days, somebody, I can't remember who, said "It's against the law, in the state of Kentucky, to leave the man inbounding the ball uncovered." :lol:

 

I too keep the sound down...I don't need anyone "explaining" to me what I just saw.

He's just protecting his yard... :idunno:

 

:lol: Guard your yard baby. :thumb:

There are worse than Jimmy Dykes, but not many worse.

 

I'll take Jimmy over Dick Vitale any day, BABY!!!!!!

Wall loves the right side of the middle third of the court.

I too keep the sound down...I don't need anyone "explaining" to me what I just saw.

 

I usually keep it up, especially if the Cats are going on a run, to hear the fans and even the announcers get excited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.