March 13, 201016 yr Just thought I'd provide some information about the Cats that you've probably never heard before: * Patrick Patterson is taking 18 hours this semester & will graduate in 3 years. * There's only 9 teams in America younger than UK, but 0 more talented. * UK is the tallest team in America. * Demarcus Cousins is a tree/beast/man & is unstoppable when he catches the ball with his "socks on the box." * Cousins isn't the greatest shot-blocker/leaper, but he's excellent at "position defense." * John Wall has 5-6 gears. * Bruce Pearl wears an orange jacket against Vandy & UK. * Eric Bledsoe is built like a linebacker/safety.
March 13, 201016 yr Apparently they don't have anyone on the team that makes violent cuts this year...
March 13, 201016 yr Cousins is like shrek, no he is like an ox, no he is a man, no he is a peacemaker
March 13, 201016 yr I still like hearing these facts over and over more than I would ever want to hear the talk about "is UK in or out" again.
March 14, 201016 yr Apparently they don't have anyone on the team that makes violent cuts this year... No, but I guess Vandy or Miss. St. does because he said that about 20 times in a 30 second stretch during that game.
March 14, 201016 yr I still like hearing these facts over and over more than I would ever want to hear the talk about "is UK in or out" again. That's front of the plane, back of the plane and off the plane... :thumb:
March 14, 201016 yr That's front of the plane, back of the plane and off the plane... :thumb: :lol: You forgot Business Class.
March 14, 201016 yr Author That's front of the plane, back of the plane and off the plane... :thumb: :lol:
March 14, 201016 yr Author * Patrick Patterson didn't hit a single three-pointer during his first two years, but this season he has hit ____________ (insert the number he's hit after he hits his first 3 of any game).
March 14, 201016 yr Top 4 teams in the SEC East had one loss against the SEC West and that was Florida in this tournament.
March 14, 201016 yr I could definitely do without Jimmy Dykes.Mrs. S said, "That announcer has a real man crush going there with Cousins. I think he wants to kiss him." :scared:
March 14, 201016 yr Jimmy has his querks but we could have it alot worse...Billy Packer or Bobby Night (UK Haters) comes to mind for starters.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.