Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is the title of this year's UK team so far?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't know how it is for most of the other fans. However even when they have blown those big leads, in most of those games I still really wasn't to worried at all about them possibly losing. I always felt like they would end up winning.

 

I feel the same way.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2010 National Champs!:D

I certainly hope not, though I suppose it's very possible.

 

I think he is talking about players leaving after one year. But I could be wrong.

I think he is talking about players leaving after one year. But I could be wrong.

 

Ah, you're probably right. I can't think straight this morning.

I'm thinking in three weeks it will be appropriate for: UNDENIABLES!

Got to do something significant or have kids you can identify with to be named.............

Catolescents

The WeAreGoingToBeatYouBecauseWeAreBetterButWillLetYouHangAroundForAWhileToMakeItInterestings!

The 2010 National Champs!:D

 

MATT33 wins lol

 

I was calling them the Heartattack Cats earlier in the season.

The Uninspired, or The Uninterested.

Why do people say names about like the Unmaturables or Uninspirables.

They have lost 2 games and they might not be blowing every team out, but who cares as long as they win. Why are they not considered mature? Because they are young or like to talk some trash? This isn't high school anymore

Not related to age, but wins.

 

The Thirtysomethings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.