Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight

Featured Replies

I watched some of the McDonalds All Star game last night and saw that Brandon Knight had dreads in his hair. Is this ok at UK? Do they have a appearance policy? I can never remember a player wearing dreads or corn rows. Maybe Derek Anderson? I don't know. Someone help me out.

 

Why does it matter how he wears his hair?

 

For the record, I don't believe there is such a policy.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched some of the McDonalds All Star game last night and saw that Brandon Knight had dreads in his hair. Is this ok at UK? Do they have a appearance policy? I can never remember a player wearing dreads or corn rows. Maybe Derek Anderson? I don't know. Someone help me out.

Why would it not be ok at UK? :confused:

Got to see a few minutes of Knight play last night. Cats really need him, ... that dude can play!

Made a big shot at the end, but overall didn't impress in this game.

Sullinger was a beast. I thought he was the best player on the floor.

Sullinger was a beast. I thought he was the best player on the floor.

That is the third time I have watched him and liked his game each time.

Even though he had a bad shooting night I was impressed with Knight. It seemed like he could take any defender there off the dribble and made some great passes.

He will shoot UK out of more games than he keeps them in unless he becomes more selfless. I suppose that is on Coach Cal to make happen in the event he's a Wildcat.

Even though he had a bad shooting night I was impressed with Knight. It seemed like he could take any defender there off the dribble and made some great passes.

 

I think he had a bad shooting night cause it took like he took quite a few bad shots. I didn't watch the whole game, but from what I saw that is what I thought lol.

He will shoot UK out of more games than he keeps them in unless he becomes more selfless. I suppose that is on Coach Cal to make happen in the event he's a Wildcat.

I would not take much from watching an All Star game to evaluate his selflessness or lack of.

I think he had a bad shooting night cause it took like he took quite a few bad shots. I didn't watch the whole game, but from what I saw that is what I thought lol.

He always takes a lot of bad shots. That's what I've been getting at about Knight's game for months...

He always takes a lot of bad shots. That's what I've been getting at about Knight's game for months...

 

I noticed that too last night. Thats the first time I had seen him play. He will fit in well with UK with a green light, although he must learn what a good shot is and what a bad shot is. If given space Calipari will be fine with him firing it.

 

I know I'm selfish, but how great would it be to have Selby, Knight, and Lamb next year! I guess I'd settle for 2 out of the 3. And really UK desperately needs 2 out of the 3.

Why does it matter how he wears his hair?

 

For the record, I don't believe there is such a policy.

 

It does not matter to me. Believe me, I want him in blue. All I am saying is I don't remember the last player to do so.

Seems like a volume scorer... sounds like he's inbetween Dodson/Bledsoe, gotta ride him while he's hot.

I watched some of the McDonalds All Star game last night and saw that Brandon Knight had dreads in his hair. Is this ok at UK? Do they have a appearance policy? I can never remember a player wearing dreads or corn rows. Maybe Derek Anderson? I don't know. Someone help me out.
I was thinking Eric Daniels had corn rows for a short while at the beginning of one of his seasons at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.