Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight

Featured Replies

I would not take much from watching an All Star game to evaluate his selflessness or lack of.

Watched him in a high school game on ESPN this year as well. Not an all-star game, and he was the king of poor shot selection. I don't mind if you want to defend him, perpaps I saw him on two poor outings. I'm doubting that however.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be in the minority with this comment, but I wasn't very impressed with Knight. He's quick and athletc but I'm not sure he possesses the same basketball IQ of a John Wall or Eric Beldsoe of this year.

 

I'm sure some will heavily disagree with me when I say this, but I'd take Joseph, Selby, Irving, Marshall, and McCallum over him.

 

Uk fans better hope they get Selby with Knight...if you think you were frustrated with Wall a lot this year, a lot of you will have grey hair after this coming season.

I might be in the minority with this comment, but I wasn't very impressed with Knight. He's quick and athletc but I'm not sure he possesses the same basketball IQ of a John Wall or Eric Beldsoe of this year.

 

I'm sure some will heavily disagree with me when I say this, but I'd take Joseph, Selby, Irving, Marshall, and McCallum over him.

 

Uk fans better hope they get Selby with Knight...if you think you were frustrated with Wall a lot this year, a lot of you will have grey hair after this coming season.

 

Love McCallum as well, not sure why they didn't go after him.

I think getting Selby would be great to go with Knight. You can have Selby run the point and have Knight run the 2 and be able to spot up with those shots and have him run the point in some situations or when Selby is out. Plus Selby is so explosive for a guard his size.

Love McCallum as well, not sure why they didn't go after him.

 

Could be a situation similar to Cory Joseph where Cal tried but it was too late and he had already narrowed his list down and made up his mind it would be one of those schools.

I might be in the minority with this comment, but I wasn't very impressed with Knight. He's quick and athletc but I'm not sure he possesses the same basketball IQ of a John Wall or Eric Beldsoe of this year.

 

I'm sure some will heavily disagree with me when I say this, but I'd take Joseph, Selby, Irving, Marshall, and McCallum over him.

 

Uk fans better hope they get Selby with Knight...if you think you were frustrated with Wall a lot this year, a lot of you will have grey hair after this coming season.

 

When were people frustrated with Wall a lot this past year? I don't remember hearing much of this at all.

I watched some of the McDonalds All Star game last night and saw that Brandon Knight had dreads in his hair. Is this ok at UK? Do they have a appearance policy? I can never remember a player wearing dreads or corn rows. Maybe Derek Anderson? I don't know. Someone help me out.

 

HAHA! Why would this be a problem at UK as opposed to anywhere else?

 

Anyways, we need Knight badly; him along with Leslie and maybe Lamb or Jones would be huge!!!!

I could be completely wrong on this, because I only have watched one highlight video, and some of the game last night. However it seemed to me like he hardly ever uses his left hand while dribbling. Anytime I have seen him, it has been all right hand, and he tries to force it right all the time. Even with that game winning shot yesterday, he probably should have crossed over to his left, but he still tried to force it with his right hand. In a game that means something, that probably could have been called a charge on him.

When were people frustrated with Wall a lot this past year? I don't remember hearing much of this at all.

 

Frustrated with all the turnovers he had...not him personally.

 

My girlfriend has season tickets so I went to quite a few games this year and every game there'd be people who would get frustrated with his play at times.

Frustrated with all the turnovers he had...not him personally.

 

My girlfriend has season tickets so I went to quite a few games this year and every game there'd be people who would get frustrated with his play at times.

 

Then those people know nothing about basketball. They should have been here last year and watched Porter if they want to be frustrated

Frustrated with all the turnovers he had...not him personally.

 

My girlfriend has season tickets so I went to quite a few games this year and every game there'd be people who would get frustrated with his play at times.

 

As I said before, this is the first I have heard of people being frustrated with him. Maybe we can say the people who were frustrated were in the 18%.:lol:

As I said before, this is the first I have heard of people being frustrated with him. Maybe we can see the people who were frustrated were in the 18%.:lol:

 

Which is exactly what category my girlfriend and her two brothers that have season tickets with us fall in to so I'd say you're right. :lol:

When were people frustrated with Wall a lot this past year? I don't remember hearing much of this at all.

 

For real...anybody frustrated with Wall needs a head check. Every player makes mistakes and has bad games from time to time...so you can be frustrated with any player at specific times. But, if anyone was consistently frustrated with Wall, they've got problems.

Well he took "bad" shots all year on his HS team and still shot 39% from 3 in 08-09 and is at 40% this year.

Well he took "bad" shots all year on his HS team and still shot 39% from 3 in 08-09 and is at 40% this year.

 

I'll take that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.