Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight

Featured Replies

:thumb: I think so too..

I wouldn't rule out Lamb or Jones but neither seem like a better than 40% chance to land at UK at this point...

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I talked to a recruiting analyst this morning that said Florida found out Knight was going to Kentucky.

 

He also thinks UK lands Leslie. He does not think UK gets Selby, Lamb or Jones.

 

My thoughts as well. My predictions: Kansas will land Selby, Arizona will land Lamb, and Washington will land Jones.

My thoughts as well. My predictions: Kansas will land Selby, Arizona will land Lamb, and Washington will land Jones.

 

Sounds about right, but I can see us landing Lamb, especially if Bledsoe leaves.

Sounds about right, but I can see us landing Lamb, especially if Bledsoe leaves.

The AAU/Zona connections to Lamb does make it likely he heads that way. We should find out soon enough on that one...

More like a poorly built raft. Florida wasn't on top long enough to be considered a ship.

 

Poorly built rafts don't get you across the ocean, which in Billy D's case was back to back national titles. However, if you don't constantly maintain your ship, ... you won't be making any return trips. IMHO, that is what has happened to UF. That and they haven't had the team chemistry that his title teams had. That is why I feel pretty good about UK's chances this year, .... excellent team chemistry.

Since the other thread was closed for getting off topic I'll answer your question here SSF...

GT, I'm curious of your opinion on this:

 

I know that Knight is a one-and-done talent, but do you think he will be a one-and-done player? Do you think he comes to Kentucky because Cal can get him (although many coaches could) to the league in a year?

 

I always suspected that out of Rose, Evans, and Wall, but I don't have a grasp on Knight...

 

I touched on it indirectly earlier in that I think he is a lot more like Evans than Wall or Rose. He will no doubt be a one and done player, but he comes in a lot less of a finished product and will need to adjust his game on the fly to get there. Knight is a top 10 pick like Evans on the way in while Wall and Rose were a top 2 NBA pick before they even put on a practice jersey. What he doesn't carry in that Evans did is a bunch of off the court concerns...

Per Twitter

jdemling

 

Brandon Knight slipped up and said "we" when asked about UK to WKYT and then when answering my question about schools said:

Someone told me Knight is still interested in FL... I think he likes all the tension and suspense..

Someone told me Knight is still interested in FL... I think he likes all the tension and suspense..

 

UK always seems to be involved with that player that just takes his time... Thankfully, they have a little history of getting that guy.

 

Randolph Morris

Patrick Patterson

John Wall

 

That's just in the recent years...

Per Twitter

jdemling

 

Brandon Knight slipped up and said "we" when asked about UK to WKYT and then when answering my question about schools said:

 

He also said that Jim Boeheim does a great job at UConn.... :lol:

He also said that Jim Boeheim does a great job at UConn.... :lol:

 

:lol:

Dustin Rumbaugh is reporting Doron Lamb has removed Arizona from his list. Any truth to this?

Dustin Rumbaugh is reporting Doron Lamb has removed Arizona from his list. Any truth to this?

 

Zagsblog.com reported Lambs dad saying this is false, Arizona is still on the list. Twitter.com/CoachBlevins is reporting Knight has told UK that he is committing on the 14th, not a shock.

Zagsblog.com reported Lambs dad saying this is false, Arizona is still on the list. Twitter.com/CoachBlevins is reporting Knight has told UK that he is committing on the 14th, not a shock.

 

Ahh, thanks.

I watched some of the McDonalds All Star game last night and saw that Brandon Knight had dreads in his hair. Is this ok at UK? Do they have a appearance policy? I can never remember a player wearing dreads or corn rows. Maybe Derek Anderson? I don't know. Someone help me out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.