Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 78 Syracuse 68

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win for UL! I'm glad to see them win their last game in such a historic arena. 2 wins over Syracuse really looks good for them.

  • Author
Wow. That felt good.

 

:thumb:

 

Gotlieb is a UofL hater, always has been. They are in for sure now. Their RPI is now 30, 11 big east wins, 4 SOS, and wins over 1 and 2.

Doug Gottleib is an idiot... He just said Louisville still needs to win a game in the BE Tourney to get in.

 

I was thinking the same thing. How could Louisville possibly not get in at this point.

  • Author
I was thinking the same thing. How could Louisville possibly not get in at this point.

 

They are. He's (DG) an idiot.

Bet you would trade 2 or 3 Kurics or Cards for a Wall .:banana:

No I wouldn't. I would much rather have a player I can watch grow through his career and have a game like this than have one who is only attending a school because of the 1 year rule.

No I wouldn't. I would much rather have a player I can watch grow through his career and have a game like this than have one who is only attending a school because of the 1 year rule.

 

Be careful what you wish for...you know if Pitino stays he will recruit the heck out of players "attending a school because of the 1 year rule".

 

Great win for the Ville. They could go deep! I've always said Pitino is as good a tourny coach as there is.

Lets soak in UofL's big win today and not make this about UL vs UK.

 

That was an electric atmosphere and I found myself really cheering for the Cards to pull this one out. Maybe the first time I was wishing I was in Freedom Hall for a game when UK wasn't playing.

 

Awesome job, Cards. :thumb:

Be careful what you wish for...you know if Pitino stays he will recruit the heck out of players "attending a school because of the 1 year rule".

 

Great win for the Ville. They could go deep! I've always said Pitino is as good a tourny coach as there is.

If that is the case then I won't follow them. I like Louisville but my favorite college team is the Missouri Tigers.

 

I wish they would bring the rule back that freshman can't play varsity ball.

Doug Gottleib is an idiot... He just said Louisville still needs to win a game in the BE Tourney to get in.

 

It took him saying that to figure that out?

 

Great win for the Cards

What a way to leave Freedom Hall!

Lets soak in UofL's big win today and not make this about UL vs UK.

 

That was an electric atmosphere and I found myself really cheering for the Cards to pull this one out. Maybe the first time I was wishing I was in Freedom Hall for a game when UK wasn't playing.

 

Awesome job, Cards. :thumb:

 

Well spoken, sir! :thumb:

I was extremely happy for U of L. I have always felt sorry for some of the things that RP has said to Sosa, so he's been my favorite Cardinal over the years and I was glad to see him leave on Sr. Night with a victory. U of L has to be in the tourney now...they have to be.

Kuric is as nice a person you'll ever meet. McCarty did a fine job convincing coach P to bring him in. And boy, did he remind of someone the way he lit up a zone.

 

What?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.