Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 78 Syracuse 68

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Cards on the big win, and a great way to close out Freedom Hall. I didn't get to see the game yesterday, but this Jekyll and Hyde team continues to amaze me. I wouldn't way to play them in the NCAA tournament if I were an opposing coach.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is one of the reasons that Chuck Hayes was so well loved at UK. He was a 4-year man. Same for Prince as well. Fans do love to have players they get to see play for 4 years. Even 3 years.

 

It was funny because I think MANY UK fans were cheering for the Cards today.

 

1. Closing an historic arena

2. Playing the #1 team in the country

3. UL is an instate school and we should want them to do well

4. And selfishly, ... would help UK's RPI to have a team they beat to have a season sweep over the #1 team

 

Personally, while #4 was a small factor for me, ... I was cheering for them mostly because of #1 & #3. GREAT win.

 

At The Arena in Corbin during the 13th region semis, .. they announced (in a VERY heavy Big Blue area) that UL had beaten Syracuse, .. and a big cheer went up in the stands. That was good to hear!!!

 

Was the Cheer more for Louisville winning or Cuse losing?:lol:

In all my years of attending UL games I have never seen anything like it. The atmosphere was UNBELIEVABLE!! I was in my seat 25 minutes before the game started (that never happens) :lol:. It really gave you goose bumps to be there and to be apart of all it! :ylsuper:

U of L could not have possibly scripted a better game to close out Freedom Hall.

Anybody who didn't enjoy that game and that performance by Kuric needs their pulse checked. For a team that stayed on the bubble all season, U of L is going to be a very dangerous opponent in March.

 

They're capable of beating anybody and it wouldn't suprise me if they lost their first round game.

 

:thumb: Agree on all points.

:thumb: Agree on all points.

 

It was fun to watch...that was quite possibly the most entertained I've been all season by college hoops.

 

Louisville plays hard and they defend well. Samuels provides a strong presence inside...if they're on from long range, beating them is a tall order.

 

I'm interested in watching Kuric next season...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.