Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Georgia Predictions

Who wins? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

But that was way before the line came out. Everybody knows you let the oddsmakers think for you. :D

 

True, but the line was where I thought it would be. Luckily I had a big day b/c of it.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK-74

UG-66

 

Late free throws seal this one. The only thing I know for sure is that UK will get a #1 seed.

I sure am glad that LRCW picked GA. Thank you.

 

LRCW and my wife were the cause of the TN loss. LRCW picking the Cats to win and my wife for singing Rocky Top at a jam that we play at in Falmouth on Friday nights. Not only did I not sing the song I did not play it either. LOL At the end of the song they asked me what was wrong and I told them I never play the Ole Rottenflop song during basketball season.

  • Author
I sure am glad that LRCW picked GA. Thank you.

 

LRCW and my wife were the cause of the TN loss.

 

 

I wasn't going to take any chances this game. :lol:

Wildcats rebound 74-68.

There's more that concerns me than UK's 3 point shooting. Their man defense wasn't much to write home to mama about in the Tennessee game. They gave up 42 points in the paint. UT attacked the basket and killed UK with passes off double teams and backdoor cuts. Bledsoe in particular couldn't guard a water bucket.

That is a worry right now IMO. Cal refuses to play hardly any zone, but Tennessee scored 18 unanswered points when UK was in man defense. Just my take on it.

There's more that concerns me than UK's 3 point shooting. Their man defense wasn't much to write home to mama about in the Tennessee game. They gave up 42 points in the paint. UT attacked the basket and killed UK with passes off double teams and backdoor cuts. Bledsoe in particular couldn't guard a water bucket.

That is a worry right now IMO. Cal refuses to play hardly any zone, but Tennessee scored 18 unanswered points when UK was in man defense. Just my take on it.

I thought we would see some zone this season from the Cats, but we have not gotten very much. Each time they have attempted it, they have looked horrendous. Especially when they have attempted the 1-3-1.

True, but the line was where I thought it would be. Luckily I had a big day b/c of it.

 

UK was a 2 1/2 pt fave. I'm sure you did make a lot of bank on that one. I haven't ever bet on a UK game, but that was a dream bet.

This is a big game for the Cats. It could determine if win the SEC outright, or share it with Vanderbilt. It could also determine if they get a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. The Cats haven't played well offensively since the Arkansas game IMO. If they don't start hitting some outside shots their post season could end quicker than most expect. Georgia has played several teams close, including Kentucky earlier in the year. They are even tougher at home. I picked the Cats against Tennessee, and that didn't work out to well. :lol: I'll have to go with the Dawgs in this one.

 

 

Georgia 67

 

Kentucky 64

ZERO chance we lose to Georgia. You will be 1 for your last 5 predictions. South Carolina game being the one you picked correctly.

  • Author
ZERO chance we lose to Georgia. You will be 1 for your last 5 predictions. South Carolina game being the one you picked correctly.

 

 

And I'm glad I missed on all of them except the Tennessee game. I wish I had been correct on that one.

Georgia will give Cats a good game but Kentucky will come out on top by about 10. Can't see the Cats losing 2 in a row.

Georgia will give Cats a good game but Kentucky will come out on top by about 10. row.

 

I agree,:thumb:

Stuck at work. I guess I'll have to watch the recording. :irked:

  • Author
Stuck at work. I guess I'll have to watch the recording. :irked:

 

 

They don't play until tomorrow night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.