Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Georgia Predictions

Who wins? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a big game for the Cats. It could determine if win the SEC outright, or share it with Vanderbilt. It could also determine if they get a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. The Cats haven't played well offensively since the Arkansas game IMO. If they don't start hitting some outside shots their post season could end quicker than most expect. Georgia has played several teams close, including Kentucky earlier in the year. They are even tougher at home. I picked the Cats against Tennessee, and that didn't work out to well. :lol: I'll have to go with the Dawgs in this one.

 

 

Georgia 67

 

Kentucky 64

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's really no reason for UK to lose to Georgia. I do look for UGA to make the cats beat them from the perimeter though.

  • Author
There's really no reason for UK to lose to Georgia. I do look for UGA to make the cats beat them from the perimeter though.

 

 

There was no reason for them to lose to South Carolina on the road either, but we know how that one worked out. :lol:

Uk's strength has not been perimeter shooting all year so I don't see why everyone thinks it matters now. When they are hitting they are unstoppable and when they are not they have lost two games. Kentucky beats Georgia by Ten no matter how many threes they make.

  • Author
Uk's strength has not been perimeter shooting all year so I don't see why everyone thinks it matters now.

 

 

Because they will start playing much better teams in the tournament.

Georgia is going for the SEC East home sweep.

I'm shocked LRCW thinks UK will lose. Picking against them every time on the road except at Tennessee on 36 hours rest. Shocking.

 

J/K kind of. I think UK comes out focused and pounds it inside early and often. I'd guess they win by 6-9.

  • Author
I'm shocked LRCW thinks UK will lose. Picking against them every time on the road except at Tennessee on 36 hours rest. Shocking.

 

J/K kind of. I think UK comes out focused and pounds it inside early and often. I'd guess they win by 6-9.

 

 

I'm shocked SSC was afraid to make his prediction for the Tennessee game. Simply shocked.

Can't see them losing two in a row... I've got the 'Cats.

 

UK - 71

UGA - 60

I'm shocked SSC was afraid to make his prediction for the Tennessee game. Simply shocked.

 

I predicted it weeks ago. I said UK is losing at Tennessee. I posted on February 14th in the Tenn/UK thread that they weren't winning at Tennessee. I thought the combo of playing on 36 hours rest against a team that was going to be amped to beat them was going to be too tough. I'll find the post if you need me to. I had a busy few days and couldn't post before the game.

For arguably the first time this season, UK's backs are somewhat against the wall going in to the game. They need to win out during the regular season to ensure a #1 seed.

There was no reason for them to lose to South Carolina on the road either, but we know how that one worked out. :lol:

 

Sure there was... Mighty Mouse owns UK. :D :walk:

  • Author
I predicted it weeks ago. I said UK is losing at Tennessee. I posted on February 14th in the Tenn/UK thread that they weren't winning at Tennessee. I thought the combo of playing on 36 hours rest against a team that was going to be amped to beat them was going to be too tough. I'll find the post if you need me to. I had a busy few days and couldn't post before the game.

 

 

But that was way before the line came out. Everybody knows you let the oddsmakers think for you. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.