February 12, 201016 yr According to the New York Daily News. Coach K is their #1 option & Cal is on their wish-list too. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/2010/02/12/2010-02-12_coach_k_cal_linked_to_nets.html#ixzz0fKF1IGf3
February 12, 201016 yr Wish in one hand and.. And have Lebron James say I'll come to the Nets if you hire Calipari????
February 12, 201016 yr Cal has already coached the Nets and been fired. Not a chance. The chance of Cal going to the Nets is less than zero.
February 12, 201016 yr If Cal coached the Nets and had the first draft pick who would he take? Wall or Cousins?
February 12, 201016 yr If Cal coached the Nets and had the first draft pick who would he take? Wall or Cousins? Wall.
February 12, 201016 yr I don't think he will go because of how he was treated when he was fired. But then again, money may talk.
February 12, 201016 yr And have Lebron James say I'll come to the Nets if you hire Calipari???? That is interesting. I would have said absolutely no way. But that makes it at least a remote possibility. But with LBJ's contract up, that does add the potential to be a possibility. Also, while he was fired as coach last time, that was prior to Rod Thorn taking over the Nets and they really weren't very good. I still don't think it happens, but that is an interesting thought.
February 12, 201016 yr That is interesting. I would have said absolutely no way. But that makes it at least a remote possibility. But with LBJ's contract up, that does add the potential to be a possibility. Also, while he was fired as coach last time, that was prior to Rod Thorn taking over the Nets and they really weren't very good. I still don't think it happens, but that is an interesting thought. And they are worse now.
February 12, 201016 yr And they are worse now. That much is something everybody can agree on. They are REALLY bad. And that may be the understatement of the year.
February 12, 201016 yr They have a ton of cap space coming up...#1 pick possibly...could move to Brooklyn...unlimited money from the billionaire owner...John Wall, LBJ or Wade or Bosh (combo of 2 out of three, 3 out of 4 possible) with Harris and Lopez, not a bad team. I don't think they get either anyway, but a fun possibility to look at.
February 12, 201016 yr According to the New York Daily News. Coach K is their #1 option & Cal is on their wish-list too. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/2010/02/12/2010-02-12_coach_k_cal_linked_to_nets.html#ixzz0fKF1IGf3 Christmas has come and gone two months ago...I don't see this happening whatsoever.
February 12, 201016 yr It is taking a big gamble to believe one of the monster free agents will sign with the Nets and taking a big gamble they land the top overall pick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.