Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal on Nets radar

Featured Replies

I find it interesting that I was vilified and roundly dismissed when I said exactly the same thing when the Kiffin thing went down. Where's the outrage now, Wildcat fans? :rolleyes:

 

USC?:confused:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it interesting that I was vilified and roundly dismissed when I said exactly the same thing when the Kiffin thing went down. Where's the outrage now, Wildcat fans? :rolleyes:

 

Why should Wildcats fans be outraged?

Why should Wildcats fans be outraged?

 

Did you not read this post below? Where is the outrage for suggesting this? As I said, I caught seven kinds of hell for daring to say this in the thread when Kiffin did his exit act from K-ville.

 

But, I guess it's as I long suspected: Only UK fans are allowed to criticize UK fans. :rolleyes:

 

Big Blue Nation would riot if Cal left. Sort of like Lane Kiffin and Knoxville.
USC?:confused:

 

Not following you … :confused:

I find it interesting that I was vilified and roundly dismissed when I said exactly the same thing when the Kiffin thing went down. Where's the outrage now, Wildcat fans? :rolleyes:

 

 

I believe you said Calipari would fear for his life.

I remember in April of 1997 when Pitino had his new book tour promo going when he was on Bob and Tom. He said no chance he goes to the NBA because its not a coach's league. He said the players had too much power , etc. A few days later he signed.

 

It may be a players' league but its also a league that will put out major jack for a big name coach.

 

Therefore, you never say never is both a cliche and true.

 

Pitino had already put a downpayment on a home in a Boston suburb when he said this.

 

Never say never is a decent lesson. The real lesson is never trust a coach and/or politician.

I believe you said Calipari would fear for his life.

 

Because of rioting … just like the K-ville situation. You don't think Kiffin and his people were fearing for their lives?

I believe you said Calipari would fear for his life.

 

That's completely different.

 

And to he honest, I don't think UK fans would riot.

That's completely different.

 

And to he honest, I don't think UK fans would riot.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.