Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Johns 74 UofL 55

Featured Replies

I still find it hilarious people think 18-22 year old athletes give any thought to their coach cheating on his wife. The problem with UL is the lack of a leader on the court, and that has zero to do with Pitino having his noodle and dipping it too...

 

What 18-22 year olds have no morals? I don't think it's been much of a factor in anything this season but I think some players/recruits might have a little problem with it.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still find it hilarious people think 18-22 year old athletes give any thought to their coach cheating on his wife. The problem with UL is the lack of a leader on the court, and that has zero to do with Pitino having his noodle and dipping it too...

 

I don't know many people of any age that have any respect for people who cheat on their spouses, but I don't think it really has an impact on the team.

I still find it hilarious people think 18-22 year old athletes give any thought to their coach cheating on his wife. The problem with UL is the lack of a leader on the court, and that has zero to do with Pitino having his noodle and dipping it too...

 

That would depend on what the Coach has preached in the past. If he has preached hard work, integrity,doing the right things on and off the court to stay out of trouble, and don't do anything that would embarass you, your family or your team...

 

All of this is pretty comon rhetoric amongst coaches (at least the ones I know). I don't think this summer's transgressions would help with that.

 

I thought that Siva was a highly ranked point guard, what about Sosa...they may not be good leaders for Pitino, but leadership is something that can be developed...but the head leader has to have respect before that can happen. IMO

What 18-22 year olds have no morals? I don't think it's been much of a factor in anything this season but I think some players/recruits might have a little problem with it.

They could care less. It has nothing to do with morals, it's just not something they concern themselves with...

They could care less. It has nothing to do with morals, it's just not something they concern themselves with...

 

How does cheating on your wife have nothing to do with morals? Like I said I don't think it is making an impact but I am sure it bothers a few of them.

How does cheating on your wife have nothing to do with morals? Like I said I don't think it is making an impact but I am sure it bothers a few of them.

I'm saying ther level of concern isn't related to morals. The constant NBA rumors would be a much, much larger distraction...

I'm saying ther level of concern isn't related to morals. The constant NBA rumors would be a much, much larger distraction...

 

True, I can see that for sure. But there would definitely be some kind of love loss from the players for what has transpired over the summer. How are you actually going to take any kind of punishment handed down to you from a coach who got away with what he did. I would have a serious problem with it and a loss of respect for someone who is supposed to be a "father figure".

Wow. Many thought the Cards were about to turn the corner, looks like they went the wrong way.

I'm saying ther level of concern isn't related to morals. The constant NBA rumors would be a much, much larger distraction...

 

I respectfully disagree with you GT. How can you make that a blanket statement when you don't know every one of these young men personally? I think you are selling them short. You don't know how they were raised or what type of morals were instilled in them from a young age. Hard to play for a hypocrite.

I agree with GT, him cheating on his wife has little to do with anything......between the ages of 18-23 I had 3 things on my mind and basketball was the only thing not "immoral"........

Lets look at his staff, could any player really respect Steve Masiello? The guy is just flat out goofy acting, has been since his Kentucky days! Poor ole Ralph Williard just needs to go home and forget it, looks like he is just washed up literally and figuratively! Pitino always had great staffs but this bunch just doesn't have it and if you're talking players respecting coaches I would find it hard to fathom this bunch would generate much of it!

I agree with GT, him cheating on his wife has little to do with anything......between the ages of 18-23 I had 3 things on my mind and basketball was the only thing not "immoral"........

 

I agree w/ you both. They aren't that good. I think that's their biggest problem. The coaching rumor might be a distraction, but talent is the biggest reason they're struggling.

Wow. Many thought the Cards were about to turn the corner, looks like they went the wrong way.

 

Going the wrong way is being nice... :ohbrother: Good grief, I'm glad I wasn't able to watch this game. Would have ruined my night.

Pitino looked awfully tired/drained on the sidelines. He is looking pretty bad and washed up.

Pitino looked awfully tired/drained on the sidelines. He is looking pretty bad and washed up.

 

With everything that he has been through this season there is no wonder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.