Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Johns 74 UofL 55

Featured Replies

Well so much for superstitions. :irked:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Syracuse twice

@ Uconn

@ Marquette

Notre Dame

Gtown

 

 

Basically, this was a must win IMO. They're headed to the NIT.

 

There is a minimum of 3 losses left most likely 4 or 5.

Pitino looked awfully tired/drained on the sidelines. He is looking pretty bad and washed up.

 

I did not look like he tried or cared who won, like his mind was some where other than at the game.

I did not look like he tried or cared who won, like his mind was some where other than at the game.

 

 

Do you think he misses Karen?

I still find it hilarious people think 18-22 year old athletes give any thought to their coach cheating on his wife. The problem with UL is the lack of a leader on the court, and that has zero to do with Pitino having his noodle and dipping it too...

 

 

 

Got to give you props on this post! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

My opinion of the game...WHAT the crap was that? :lol::lol:

Wow. Many thought the Cards were about to turn the corner, looks like they went the wrong way.

 

Their TomTom must have been broke!

 

Lets look at his staff, could any player really respect Steve Masiello? The guy is just flat out goofy acting, has been since his Kentucky days!

 

I have to agree with you on this. I have met him a couple times and he is VERY odd!

 

Do you think he misses Karen?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got to give you props on this post! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

It's about time I got some love for that line... :D

Outside of Samuels this was an absolutely pathetic performance. I rarely change the channel during a UofL game but I had to stop watching this one.

Outside of Samuels this was an absolutely pathetic performance. I rarely change the channel during a UofL game but I had to stop watching this one.

 

 

You got to experience what I did the last couple of years as a UK fan.

Wow. I picked Louisville to win. This wasn't close, especially in the second half. I wonder if the players were distracted?

Outside of Samuels this was an absolutely pathetic performance. I rarely change the channel during a UofL game but I had to stop watching this one.

 

Being a diehard UK fan having gone thru the past 2 seasons, I feel your pain. Looks like that one was a bad loss for the Cards.

It's about time I got some love for that line... :D

 

:clap::clap::clap:

 

Outside of Samuels this was an absolutely pathetic performance. I rarely change the channel during a UofL game but I had to stop watching this one.

 

Heck it got so bad ESPN turned the game off for a bit towards the end. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.