Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Alabama 55

Featured Replies

A few observations...

- ESPNU on Directv is like watching tv through cheesecloth.

- The commercials are just terrible. Its like an infomercial for all items at the Wal-Mart checkout line.

- I don't think they were real prepared to play.

- I think they were looking ahead to Gameday....young kids will lose focus.

- Bama is going to be OK once Grant gets some depth.

- UK missed a bunch of open shots.

- Why does Shamwow and Slap Chop guy where a headset? Slap Chop..."You are going to enjoy my nuts".....just awful.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A few observations...

- ESPNU on Directv is like watching tv through cheesecloth.

- The commercials are just terrible. Its like an infomercial for all items at the Wal-Mart checkout line.

- I don't think they were real prepared to play.

- I think they were looking ahead to Gameday....young kids will lose focus.

- Bama is going to be OK once Grant gets some depth.

- UK missed a bunch of open shots.

- Why does Shamwow and Slap Chop guy where a headset? Slap Chop..."You are going to enjoy my nuts".....just awful.

 

:lol:

Williams was the analyst who said before a UK game this year that their opponent needed to force them into an uptempo game, and after UK ran them out of the gym in the 1st half, he commented at halftime that the team shouldn't get in a running game with UK. Very confused young man.:lol:

 

Florida game...right?

Wall had a pretty good night tonight, except for in the TO column, definitely need him to get that down to may 1-2 a game.

 

I didn't get to watch much of the game, but I am definitely glad they got a win and will hopefully come out firing on all cylinders on Saturday.

Williams was the analyst who said before a UK game this year that their opponent needed to force them into an uptempo game, and after UK ran them out of the gym in the 1st half, he commented at halftime that the team shouldn't get in a running game with UK. Very confused young man.:lol:

 

I had a lot of respect for him as a college player. He is the worst analyst I have heard, bar none.

Williams was the analyst who said before a UK game this year that their opponent needed to force them into an uptempo game, and after UK ran them out of the gym in the 1st half, he commented at halftime that the team shouldn't get in a running game with UK. Very confused young man.:lol:

 

:thumb: The Florida game. I thought that was very strange myself.

I believe Grant will get the job done down there if he can get the players, and I see no reason why he can't. There's a slew of potentially good young coaches in the SEC right now.

Wall had a pretty good night tonight, except for in the TO column, definitely need him to get that down to may 1-2 a game.

I didn't get to watch much of the game, but I am definitely glad they got a win and will hopefully come out firing on all cylinders on Saturday.

 

Not going to happen with the way he plays but I am fine with his 5-6 as long as the other guys who dont handle it 90% of the time cut down on careless T.O's

I believe Grant will get the job done down there if he can get the players, and I see no reason why he can't. There's a slew of potentially good young coaches in the SEC right now.

I agree. Fox at Georgia is a keeper too. I'm sure they want him to run that program for a long time. With the talent in Georgia alone he could build a powerful program, if he can get them on campus.

Florida game...right?

I believe that's the one.

I believe that's the one.

 

You are correct but JW isn't the only one who says some stupid stuff out of the ESPN crew. If you watch and listen closely each night you are guaranteed to hear alot of idiotic statments.

Just got back from the game...not the result I was hoping for, but it was still fun.

 

I thought there were a lot of ticky tack fouls called tonight on both sides. (Bama 23, UK 14)

Stat of the night....

Bama 9 of 10 from the line

UK 19 of 31 from the line

 

I really didn't think that the Tide would win simply because we only have a couple guys over 6'8''. I thought that the game plan was alright but the lack of talent right now is killing Bama.

 

Watch out for the Tide...Mitchell and Green are gonna be great!

Just got back from the game...not the result I was hoping for, but it was still fun.

 

I thought there were a lot of ticky tack fouls called tonight on both sides. (Bama 23, UK 14)

Stat of the night....

Bama 9 of 10 from the line

UK 19 of 31 from the line

 

I really didn't think that the Tide would win simply because we only have a couple guys over 6'8''. I thought that the game plan was alright but the lack of talent right now is killing Bama.

 

Watch out for the Tide...Mitchell and Green are gonna be great!

 

I get tired of listening to the underdog listing foul shots. When you are out manned you tend to foul more often, sometimes by design.

I get tired of listening to the underdog listing foul shots. When you are out manned you tend to foul more often, sometimes by design.

 

Bama had 8 fouls called before ESPNU even picked up the game...The Tide didn't go to the line until 14:55 left in the 2nd half. I will give you 3 of those fouls and 6 foul shots for the normal end of the game routine....but if you can't see that it is still one sided you need to take off the Blue Shades :cool:

So do you think the officiating crew was incompetent or biased?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.