Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Alabama 55

Featured Replies

Looking forward to the rematch. I pity S. Carolina.

 

Looking forward to it to. Have enjoyed watching Devin play since his days at UC.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are still playing like a young team that thinks they can win games on talent alone.

Seems the South Carolina lost didn't do much to change their way of thinking.

 

Agree totally.

Kentucky did lack effort on Defense at times and that is a concern. My major concern is the stupid turnovers Wall and Bledsoe continue to have. I thought this would get better as the season progressed but their decision making is still questionable at times. They have to learn that every possession is very important. This will come back to bite them in March.

 

I agree,but there were others who had some stupid turnovers as well.I hate stupid turnovers.

Most of us didn't like J Will but that is because he is a Dukie...

 

I'm not a Duke fan, but J Will was one of my favorite college basketball players ever. The guy was fun to watch.

Cousins and Wall seemed frustrated or mad most of the time. What's their problem or problems.

UK didnt seem like they were interested in this game. You would think after the South Carolina game that they would be ready for every team but I guess not.

Anyway a win is a win.

All I keep hearing is how they are tired and/or worn out. News break. So are all other teams if you let it. Better get it together because UT will bring a ton of energy to the game Sat.

In my opinion this was a game comparable to the lossat SC. The team was completely out of focus and there were several times when the players were arguing and yelling amongst themselves. I hope Coach Cal gets this team under control before saturday, if they show up like they did in this one saturday they will get beat by a fired up Tennessee team by twenty.

Cousins and Wall seemed frustrated or mad most of the time. What's their problem or problems.

 

On one play, Cousins got frustrated because he had a much smaller defender pinned down low about 3 feet from the goal with no one else around. Ramon Harris caught it on the wing, looked at him twice, let the defense set and then passed it back out to Wall to reset the offense. I don't blame him for getting upset. I got mad watching it. :lol:

 

The Cats didn't look like they were into the game. The went through the motions by and large. I've been pleased by their play since the loss, so I wouldn't read too much into one game. There are going to be games like that during the season with any team. Alabama just didn't have the talent to seriously threaten UK. We have a lot of games like that and its hard to continually get up to play your best when you're 15+ better than all your opponents.

 

This team needs to be challenged and there's nobody in the SEC that can do it. Hopefully, they'll be ready in March in spite of that fact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.