Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Alabama 55

Featured Replies

Final from Rupp Arena.

 

Everyone will hear Jay Williams in their heads tonight.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final from Rupp Arena.

 

Everyone will hear Jay Williams in their heads tonight.

 

 

Had to be the worst announcing crew I've heard this year. :scared:

Had to be the worst announcing crew I've heard this year. :scared:

 

I'd rather listen to Dicky V go... "ooOhh..Ohhh" 100 times vs. Jay Williams trying to build up the suspense during the play.

This team does not play defense well enough to win the championship. Wall & Bledsoe fail to keep the opposing guards in front of them. The thing that bothers me the most is that it's due to lack of effort & focus.

 

Interesting to see Coach Cal go with Orton & Cousins late in the game, without Patterson.

 

Demarcus Cousins takes an absolute beating every game.

 

I love Darius Miller coming off the bench. Same with Liggins.

 

ESPNU broadcast was poor. I didn't get to watch it until 10:00 to go in the 1st half & then there was a short technical failure for about a minute.

 

A win is a win. Alabama is a better team than a lot of people realize. It'll be interesting to see what Anthony Grant can do down there.

This team does not play defense well enough to win the championship. Wall & Bledsoe fail to keep the opposing guards in front of them. The thing that bothers me the most is that it's due to lack of effort & focus.

 

Interesting to see Coach Cal go with Orton & Cousins late in the game, without Patterson.

 

Demarcus Cousins takes an absolute beating every game.

 

I love Darius Miller coming off the bench. Same with Liggins.

 

ESPNU broadcast was poor. I didn't get to watch it until 10:00 to go in the 1st half & then there was a short technical failure for about a minute.

 

A win is a win. Alabama is a better team than a lot of people realize. It'll be interesting to see what Anthony Grant can do down there.

 

 

I would love for him to contribute after he gets off the bench. He is a year away from contributing, he has to absorb Cal more.

Most of us didn't like J Will but that is because he is a Dukie...

Most of us didn't like J Will but that is because he is a Dukie...

 

I liked him. He's still a little green for an announcer, but I liked him.

Most of us didn't like J Will but that is because he is a Dukie...

 

 

I guess we didn't realize Jay Bilas is a Dukie because he's one of the best color guys in the business IMO.

This team does not play defense well enough to win the championship. Wall & Bledsoe fail to keep the opposing guards in front of them. The thing that bothers me the most is that it's due to lack of effort & focus.

 

The key thing in your comment is "lack of effort & focus". UK's defense has often been spectacular this year. But they get into those lulls where they lose focus. I think when it gets to crunch time that won't be an issue. They can totally shut people down when they get focused. The half court offense is what worries me much more than defense.

Had to be the worst announcing crew I've heard this year. :scared:

Williams was the analyst who said before a UK game this year that their opponent needed to force them into an uptempo game, and after UK ran them out of the gym in the 1st half, he commented at halftime that the team shouldn't get in a running game with UK. Very confused young man.:lol:

The key thing in your comment is "lack of effort & focus". UK's defense has often been spectacular this year. But they get into those lulls where they lose focus. I think when it gets to crunch time that won't be an issue. They can totally shut people down when they get focused. The half court offense is what worries me much more than defense.

 

I agree that they're a different team in big games. But, who's to say the habits they're developing now won't appear in the tournament?

 

It bothers me to see any team not give 100% effort. Particularly a team that is this talented & deep.

Williams was the analyst who said before a UK game this year that their opponent needed to force them into an uptempo game, and after UK ran them out of the gym in the 1st half, he commented at halftime that the team shouldn't get in a running game with UK. Very confused young man.:lol:

 

 

I saw him do a Florida game where he stated that "Donovan was one of the first coaches to innovate the use of the 3 point line."

 

I was like huh? The 3 point line was being used when he was a player at Providence. :lol:

I saw him do a Florida game where he stated that "Donovan was one of the first coaches to innovate the use of the 3 point line."

 

I was like huh? The 3 point line was being used when he was a player at Providence. :lol:

 

That's my problem with him he tries to hard. He should just sit back and go with the flow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.