Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight On ESPN2

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SO if he comes to UK, does he play point, or will Bledsoe?

 

Bledsoe 60% and Knight 40% of the time.

I watched this game. For a Jr in high school, Rivers impressed me. Announcers said that he also had recent interest in Duke.

  • Author
I watched this game. For a Jr in high school, Rivers impressed me. Announcers said that he also had recent interest in Duke.

It's been there for about 9 months now. The next few months should be very telling on that front...

It's been there for about 9 months now. The next few months should be very telling on that front...

 

Will he be at the AAU tourney in Cincy this summer? Would love to see him play in person.

  • Author
Will he be at the AAU tourney in Cincy this summer? Would love to see him play in person.

He played for a big Nike program with Knight last year so not likely. If I hear different I'll let you know...

He played for a big Nike program with Knight last year so not likely. If I hear different I'll let you know...

 

:thumb:

Knight has 48

Rivers has 39

Knight is very good and had a lot of points, but he will need to ice his arm tonight. Either he has no faith in his teammates or his coach wants him to shoot 90% of the shots.

Hey GT, where do you think Knight ends up?

First time I've seen Knight play and he sure has a scorer's mentality. It was obvious that Winter Park has more overall talent, not too impressed with Knight's teammates. I like Rivers' game, hard to believe his older brother very rarely looks to score. His build and game remind me a bit of Steph Curry.

10 guys on Pine Crest just keep the ball warm for Knight.

 

You guys have to realize one thing, Pine Crest isn't really an athletic oriented school. It is known a lot more for its outstanding academics than anything else. Just from what Ive read and see, Knight doesn't have that many other running mates that are going to make a major impact. Pine Crest winning games like the one tonight depend on Knight getting a majority of the action. Put him on a team with a lot of talent around, especially inside, along with a coach who won't just let him run wild and you'll see a lot different player IMO.

 

 

He and Rivers put on a show, much as anticipated. Rivers will only get better and I can only hope we'll see a few Rivers/Gilchrist match-ups in the SEC here in a couple years. If Donovan can keep Boynton around that long, he and Rivers will make for as good as backcourt as there is. Coach K's going to make a huge run, but I think he stays in state to play his college ball.

 

 

As for Knight I only hope he ends up at Kentucky. A player of his caliber is what the Cats will be longing for after losing Wall. I'd say the way things have went this year has only solidified UK's chances of landing him. Wall and Bledsoe playing great together, and racking up basically all the guard minutes. Kentucky reaching the number one plateau, and only having lost one game. Has to look good right now compared to UCONN's woes this season, mixed with the guard situation at Kansas. I think he ends up in Lexington, I just don't want to get burnt either.

  • Author
Hey GT, where do you think Knight ends up?

 

Highly likely he ends up at UK...

Only got to see a small part of the game, but I think I heard the announcers reference a Billy Thompson Jr. I am assuming that this is the son of the former UL star?

Bledsoe 60% and Knight 40% of the time.

 

Unless Knight finds a loop hole to go straight to the league I don't think he will be sharing PG time with Bledsoe. The NBA scouts are very high on Bledsoe right now, in my opinion he is a one and done.

He could really dominate NAIA... :thumb:

 

Hey my kid plays NAIA :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.