February 6, 201016 yr Never really watched Knight play before. Dont love his shot selection but he looks like he can stroke it.
February 6, 201016 yr Author I didn't realize they were in college already. I didn't realize all the kids that signed LOI's on the 3rd for football were either... :thumb:
February 6, 201016 yr Author Never really watched Knight play before. Dont love his shot selection but he looks like he can stroke it. He definitely chucks it up a ton, but it's alarming how often he makes shots you think have no chance of going in. I watched Knight and Rivers play together on the same AAU team a few times, and the other 3 guys didn't see the ball very often...
February 6, 201016 yr ^After watching this game so far, that is no surprise. Any possible issues then with Chemistry when they go to college then? Both young men will have to make the transition to playing more of a team game in college and that means cutting down on their number of shots and looking for the good ones... So far my only real gripe on Knight is his shot selection (even though they have been dangerously close of going in) and his inability (at least so far) to distribute the ball to his teammates.
February 6, 201016 yr I didn't realize all the kids that signed LOI's on the 3rd for football were either... :thumb: Me either. :lol:
February 6, 201016 yr Author Wow he really likes to shoot. :lol: Like isn't a strong enough word... :lol:
February 6, 201016 yr Author ^After watching this game so far, that is no surprise. Any possible issues then with Chemistry when they go to college then? Both young men will have to make the transition to playing more of a team game in college and that means cutting down on their number of shots and looking for the good ones... So far my only real gripe on Knight is his shot selection (even though they have been dangerously close of going in) and his inability (at least so far) to distribute the ball to his teammates. It will certainly be an issue for whoever lands either one. Both have great court vision and a high level ability to pass, they just don't like to do it very often. That half court bounce pass is exactly what I'm talking about there. I think Knight will adjust after a few games at the next level...
February 6, 201016 yr ^After watching this game so far, that is no surprise. Any possible issues then with Chemistry when they go to college then? Both young men will have to make the transition to playing more of a team game in college and that means cutting down on their number of shots and looking for the good ones... So far my only real gripe on Knight is his shot selection (even though they have been dangerously close of going in) and his inability (at least so far) to distribute the ball to his teammates. There is a difference in where he is at now, and Cal. I would image he would see alot of time on the bench if he does that at UK. (of course I am assuming he is going to UK.)
February 6, 201016 yr Author How solid is Rivers to FL? Florida is most likely where he will end up, but I don't blame the kid for keeping his options open...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.