Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight On ESPN2

Featured Replies

How solid is Rivers to FL?

 

He is a 16 year old kid. :D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knight though looks pretty ripped from what I can see. Looks like he is in college already!:lol:

  • Author
Knight though looks pretty ripped from what I can see. Looks like he is in college already!:lol:

He actually looks even stronger in person. He'll be an elite defender from day 1...

By the way, I'm starting to like the other PG for Pine Crest. I think Allen is his last name?

 

Had a nice drive to the basket not that long ago after a good crossover dribble. He seems to be the only other scoring threat for Pince Crest other than Knight.

8-19 from the field for 22 points. Well clearly he isn't at Downey's level yet :lol:

  • Author

Knight with 24 and Rivers with 18 at the half...

Wow, Knight looks good.

  • Author
Wow, Knight looks good.

He's decent...

He's decent...

 

D2, D3 is the most likely destination for him. Maybe just an Intramural League if he decides to go to a big school.

  • Author
D2, D3 is the most likely destination for him. Maybe just an Intramural League if he decides to go to a big school.

He could really dominate NAIA... :thumb:

I said earlier that I liked the other PGs play in Henry for Pine Crest.

 

Got any info on him GT?

  • Author
I said earlier that I liked the other PGs play in Henry for Pine Crest.

 

Got any info on him GT?

First time I've ever seen or heard of him...

Well the kid has some athletic ability from what I've seen and handles the rock pretty well. I'll browse around for him for a bit for some more info.

10 guys on Pine Crest just keep the ball warm for Knight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.