Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight On ESPN2

Featured Replies

Unless Knight finds a loop hole to go straight to the league I don't think he will be sharing PG time with Bledsoe. The NBA scouts are very high on Bledsoe right now, in my opinion he is a one and done.

 

Really? Wow ! :idunno:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless Knight finds a loop hole to go straight to the league I don't think he will be sharing PG time with Bledsoe. The NBA scouts are very high on Bledsoe right now, in my opinion he is a one and done.

I just don't see that happening. He needs another year, maybe two more.

  • Author
Hey my kid plays NAIA :irked:

Congrats... :thumb:

I don't like Knight's hairdo, I hope he doesn't come to UK.

I don't like Knight's hairdo, I hope he doesn't come to UK.

 

Haha, I said he would need a haircut before I offered him a scholly lol. But in all seriousness, you can't really hate on Knight for how much he was shooting the ball. He really didn't have a whole lot of help for the most part. I do like how well Knight shot free throws, that is good for a PG in the NCAA.

 

I really liked Knight's teammate, #2. He was only a sophomore, had a monster jam.

 

Rivers looked like he had a very good game, with another year to develop. I really liked what I saw out of him.

I don't like Knight's hairdo, I hope he doesn't come to UK.

 

The Lil Wayne look seems to work for Courtney Fortson. Knight's better than Fortson will ever be, so I say leave it. He may be like Sampson, cut his hair and lose a little of his scoring ability. :D

I don't like Knight's hairdo, I hope he doesn't come to UK.

Don't say that! :taz:If he sees things like that he may not put on the UK cap next month.:cry::eek:

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.