Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans ripping UK players on their Facebook pages

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read through some of the comments and really had a hard time finding any negative ones. I did find 1 or 2, but the overwhelming majority were positive and supportive!

 

They can and probably did remove any negative ones. It's sad that people do this kind of stuff.

Not saying they are not UK fans, but could they not be fans of someone else just causing trouble? Regardless of which, it sounds like pure ignorance to me.:ohbrother:

 

That's actually the first thing I thought of. Either that, or the die hard Tubby Smith fans who are still wishing he was here, but have been quiet this whole time because we're doing so well.

That's actually the first thing I thought of. Either that, or the die hard Tubby Smith fans who are still wishing he was here, but have been quiet this whole time because we're doing so well.
Are you for real? Surely you intended to put a smiley at the end.

This is a very pathetic situation to rip a player or a coach over a loss . I am sure that none of our players nor Coach Cal went out here Tuesday night with an intention to make us lose . These people that do this can not be a fan of this team or of these players . I want UK to win as bad as anybody but to rip them or place blame is ridiculous . As much as we want them to we know we can't nor any other team can't win them all. For Goodness sakes they are still kids . Two teams walk on the court someone must lose that is a given fact ,no one wants to but they have to . On a given night anybody can be beat . Situatuions like these really irk me :irked::madman:::puke:

OK, I am not on Facebook so help me out.

 

1. Can the players now block those fans from their site?

 

YES

 

2. Can other fans respond to the haters and go after the haters on their Facebook pages?

 

YES, and I hope they go after them hard.

 

3. The onus is on the true UK fans to overwhelm the player's pages with supporting comments so the players see the true support in Big Blue Nation.

 

Personally, I would never accept a friend request on FB unless I knew the person fairly well. These guys must accept anybody and everybody, that is part of the problem. Regardless, these people are still idiots.

So they went on their (Patterson,Wall, Cousins) and bashed em??

Sort of ironic that the thread title states that "UK fans ripping UK players". IMO, these people are NOT fans at all. Wish they would just go away and fade into oblivion.

Are you for real? Surely you intended to put a smiley at the end.

 

You're right, nobody gives a crap about Tubby anymore.

That's actually the first thing I thought of. Either that, or the die hard Tubby Smith fans who are still wishing he was here, but have been quiet this whole time because we're doing so well.

 

Are you serious? I mean really? You act like the fans who supported Tubby were bad for UK, I think you have it the other way around. I think the main reason that also got people upset, is that so many of you all wanted him gone and it led to us getting a Billy G? That definitely was not an upgrade. We have a coach now, that I think this whole fan base is behind though. Yet you like to keep bringing old things up, even though your the one who gets mad when other people mention Tubby. Interesting...

You're right, nobody gives a crap about Tubby anymore.
:thumb: So let's keep him out of the non MN threads.

Imposters, all of them!!!

Imposters, all of them!!!

That has to be it. There is simply no evidence to support UK basketball has one of the most irrational and emotional fan bases in the country... :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.