Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans ripping UK players on their Facebook pages

Featured Replies

That has to be it. There is simply no evidence to support UK basketball has one of the most irrational and emotional fan bases in the country... :idunno:

 

And also one of the most supportive...

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And also one of the most supportive...

As long as they are undefeated I guess... :lol:

18% are the crazy ones and the other 82% are the normal ones, but its the 18% that people remember.

That has to be it. There is simply no evidence to support UK basketball has one of the most irrational and emotional fan bases in the country... :idunno:

 

:lol: Because no other fans have ever criticized their own team before.

 

The only thing new (ish) here is Facebook. Crazy fans (of all teams) have been trashing their own players forever.

 

The people doing it are pathetic, but trying to paint it as a UK only phenomena is laughable.

As long as they are undefeated I guess... :lol:

 

Is part of being supportive traveling well? I've always known the fans to travel well regardless of the record we have.

As long as they are undefeated I guess... :lol:

 

I know a little ole football team that struggled to sell out even when they were undefeated :sssh:

:lol: Because no other fans have ever criticized their own team before.

 

The only thing new (ish) here is Facebook. Crazy fans (of all teams) have been trashing their own players forever.

 

The people doing it are pathetic, but trying to paint it as a UK only phenomena is laughable.

 

Where did I say that? Simply mocking the notion that it can't be UK fans doing this, and has to be some evil conspiracy set to turn the players against the fans by outside sources. Hilarious...

Where did I say that? Simply mocking the notion that it can't be UK fans doing this, and has to be some evil conspiracy set to turn the players against the fans by outside sources. Hilarious...

 

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sending players messages on things they need to work on even while they were still undefeated.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sending players messages on things they need to work on even while they were still undefeated.

That makes it better??? :lol:

That makes it better??? :lol:

 

Not at all... I was adding to how pathetic some of them are.

Not at all... I was adding to how pathetic some of them are.

Had to be fans from other schools out to get UK though... :idunno:

Had to be fans from other schools out to get UK though... :idunno:

 

I think (or would hope) that the imposters post was sarcastic.

I think (or would hope) that the imposters post was sarcastic.

That one likely was. The ones before it? Not nearly as likely...

GT...are you becoming an antagonist in your old age? lol.

 

:lol: Now that UK is relevant again, he's back to his old bag of tricks...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.