Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downey to Wall: Bring it on

Featured Replies

Better, but it would have really limited Vaughn's minutes as you simply can't have two guys on the floor under 5'10" in Big East play...

 

Or in any major confrence?

My prediction is Bledsoe takes the main duties and Harris/Liggins provide a little relief. Think we might see some zone tonight as well.

 

Should be an excellent game to watch.

Didn't Ramon have the duty of guarding Downey previously? In some instances he had success if I remember correctly.

Or in any major confrence?

To a lesser extent, sure...

  • Author
Didn't Ramon have the duty of guarding Downey previously? In some instances he had success if I remember correctly.

 

 

Yes I believe you are right. I had posted something similar in the game thread.

Didn't Ramon have the duty of guarding Downey previously? In some instances he had success if I remember correctly.
I'm pretty sure he guarded him some last year. And if I remember correctly he did do ok against him.

You have to love a player like Downey. He'll get his tonight. I just hope we can limit everyone else. On paper, I think we're 10 points better (or more). But on paper, we were also 15-20 points better than Auburn. I'm hoping we have a repeat performance from Saturday.

I really like Downey...tonight should be a fun game to watch for sure.

I love Mighty Mouse! He is an great little player. If he gets his SEC average in points tonight, in my opinion SC loses. He needs to find a way to get his teammates involved to have a chance to win.

 

We are going to have the pleasure of seeing 3 fast point guards on the floor tonight.

Bledsoe is just as quick as Downey, so I don't see him getting his thirty tonight.

Downey will have to score 40+ tonight to beat UK.

This indeed will be a fun game to watch,Downey is my favorite point guard besides ours,just a great player and person.Hope he does well ,but not too well.:D

Michael Porter is not guarding him toinght!

Be careful what you wish for... I think I have heard that somewhere before. :D

Chatter don't matter. Play ball!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.