Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 68 Cincinnati 60

Featured Replies

Final from Freedom Hall...

 

UC dominated the first 10 minutes of the game. UofL's press really hurt them after that. Born Ready had 12 points in the first 6 minutes and didn't score the rest of the game. The biggest key for UofL wasn not committing stupid fouls like they normally do.

 

Pitino finally started Jennings and Samuels together. After they got used to being on the court together I thought they played really well. I hope he sticks with this lineup. Jennings is so much more talented than Swop. Brings a lot more post presence to the court. Reggie Delk saved the day for the Cards, his first double-double as a Card.

 

I really like the Wright kid for UC, gonna be a good one. Can't understand why Vaughn isn't looking for his shot more though.

Edited by LCPATS

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Cards,I knew you could it and you did,best of luck rest of season.:dancingpa

About what I expected. The press was just too much for a team full of guards that are far too weak with the ball...

UC has struggled all year against pressure.

Well I've been picking the Cards to win in their last few games, and they've lost. I'm going to pick them to lose today in hopes that they will win. :D

 

So that's been the problem?! :ohbrother:

 

:D

 

 

 

Worked like a charm. The Cards will lose the rest of their games. :D:D

I am glad they won, I picked them to win...this game. Thanks for not letting me down RP!!

Worked like a charm. The Cards will lose the rest of their games. :D:D

 

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Starting line up should be what it was today, IMO.

What was it?

 

Sosa, Smith, Delk, Samuels, Jennings.

  • Author
Starting line up should be what it was today, IMO.

 

I agree, play your best five. Make other teams match up to you instead of UofL trying to match up with them.

 

LCRW, please pick against them the rest of the year...:lol:

Starting line up should be what it was today, IMO.

 

It's time for Siva to be on the court...that means benching Smith for now.

It's time for Siva to be on the court...that means benching Smith for now.

 

I can agree with that also... Start Peyton and move Edgar to the 2.

^ exactly.

 

Sosa should have been playing the 2 all along. Now I think we have a legit PG that could allow him to do so, but I don't think RP will make that move.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.