Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 68 Cincinnati 60

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have one question about yesterday's game, that I don't think anybody has mentioned yet. It was when Samuels was fouled, and poked in the eye. He had to leave the game, and the announcers stated that Pitino would bring Siva off the bench to shoot the free throws, and that is what happened. I thought that the rule had changed this year where the opposing coach got to choose who shot the free throws. If so, why didn't that happened yesterday, and if it did why did he chose Siva instead of somebody that hadn't even shed their warm up top?

 

According to Pitino, Cronin picked Sosa to shoot them. The new rule allows the opposing coach to pick who shoots free throws when a player leaves the court for injury. Cronin picked Sosa because of recent struggles.

 

link

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Pitino, Cronin picked Sosa to shoot them. The new rule allows the opposing coach to pick who shoots free throws when a player leaves the court for injury. Cronin picked Sosa because of recent struggles.

 

link

 

I didn't see the game, but I agree with the article. The opposing coach is supposed to pick from the 4 remaining players on the court. Not someone on the bench. Had Pitino already chosen Sosa to come in?

I didn't see the game, but I agree with the article. The opposing coach is supposed to pick from the 4 remaining players on the court. Not someone on the bench. Had Pitino already chosen Sosa to come in?

 

Sosa was on the floor and Mick picked him to shoot the FTs...

It seems like this happened in one of UK's early games and the coach picked someone that was on the bench to shoot. I may be wrong but I think that happened.

Sosa was on the floor and Mick picked him to shoot the FTs...

 

Honestly Sosa was the "best" choice for Cronin at the time I think... Everybody on the court was a pretty good shooter from the line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.