Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 68 Cincinnati 60

Featured Replies

The latter. Exact opponent RPI isn't a factor. It's broken down to Top 25/50/100 and levels of bad from there...

 

 

Okay thanks!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UC needs to finish in the top 8 or 9 in the Big East to make it in my opinion.

I think the next six games will be the tell tale sign if they are going to make it.

UC needs to finish in the top 8 or 9 in the Big East to make it in my opinion.

I think the next six games will be the tell tale sign if they are going to make it.

Agreed...

Turns out I was a lucky charm after all!

 

I can't say enough good things about the play of Delk. Every big shot, every big rebound UofL needed, he got. It showed he wasn't used to playing as many minutes as he did, as he was sucking wind hard from about the 7:00 mark on, but played through it and didn't let it affect him. The way Rick talked about Delk afterword, something tells me we're going to be seeing less of Swopshire in the future.

 

I can't say enough good things about the play of Delk. Every big shot, every big rebound UofL needed, he got. It showed he wasn't used to playing as many minutes as he did, as he was sucking wind hard from about the 7:00 mark on, but played through it and didn't let it affect him. The way Rick talked about Delk afterword, something tells me we're going to be seeing less of Swopshire in the future.

 

Delk should have been playing all along over Swop. The difference he makes on the court is leaps and bounds ahead of Jared.

I have one question about yesterday's game, that I don't think anybody has mentioned yet. It was when Samuels was fouled, and poked in the eye. He had to leave the game, and the announcers stated that Pitino would bring Siva off the bench to shoot the free throws, and that is what happened. I thought that the rule had changed this year where the opposing coach got to choose who shot the free throws. If so, why didn't that happened yesterday, and if it did why did he chose Siva instead of somebody that hadn't even shed their warm up top?

Actually, didn't Sosa shoot those FTs? And he was already in the game. I thought you had to have the person coming off the bench shoot them, not someone already in the game. Jennings came in for Samuel.

 

Just checked the PBP and it was Sosa who shot them.

Sosa shot, and he was in the game at the time, so I don't know what happened. :lol:

Delk should have been playing all along over Swop. The difference he makes on the court is leaps and bounds ahead of Jared.

 

 

I've always wondered why he hasn't played more. The guy can play.

Actually, didn't Sosa shoot those FTs? And he was already in the game. I thought you had to have the person coming off the bench shoot them, not someone already in the game. Jennings came in for Samuel.

 

Just checked the PBP and it was Sosa who shot them.

 

 

 

You're right. It was Sosa. I don't know how in the world that happened.

I've always wondered why he hasn't played more. The guy can play.

 

To be fair, he's not really done much up until yesterday. Pitino was saying after the game how he had been telling Delk in practice to stop being a mannequin and do some actual contributing in games, and how happy he was to see Delk take it to heart.

You're right. It was Sosa. I don't know how in the world that happened.

Home court advantage.:lol::lol::lol:

Pitino was saying after the game how he had been telling Delk in practice to stop being a mannequin and do some actual contributing in games, and how happy he was to see Delk take it to heart.

I heard that... I also heard him say Reggie thought he was talking about The Goat. :lol:

To be fair, he's not really done much up until yesterday. Pitino was saying after the game how he had been telling Delk in practice to stop being a mannequin and do some actual contributing in games, and how happy he was to see Delk take it to heart.

 

 

I was going on what I had seen him do while he was at Miss. State. I obviously don't see any of the practices at UofL, but the guy has some talent.

First 10 minutes were awful!!! Glad to see they could turn it around after that.

 

 

I died laughing in the 2nd half. Edgar gets a 3 and tv commentator says something like...Welcome to the game Edgar...it's about time you go there! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.