January 25, 201016 yr Cards needed this win. Thought Siva did a great job off the bench. Though Delk played well too.
January 25, 201016 yr Author I can agree with that also... Start Peyton and move Edgar to the 2. Been saying that all year. Sosa is and has always been a 2 guard. Jerry has lost his shot, but he still hustles. I keep thinking every game, this is the game he'll get his shot back. It just don't look like it's gonna happen. I think that injury set him back more than we realize. I like the fact he still gets after it, even though his shot isn't falling. You are rightk, Pitino isn't going to move Sosa to the two though. I'm excited about Siva, he's gonna be a great one.
January 25, 201016 yr Author Teague was at the game today. Met with Pitino before and after the game. They had 4 or 5 more big recruits there too.
January 25, 201016 yr I heard Dan Hoard say during UC's last game that many experts had UC projected to make the NCAA tourney. I wonder if that assumed them beating UL.
January 25, 201016 yr I heard Dan Hoard say during UC's last game that many experts had UC projected to make the NCAA tourney. I wonder if that assumed them beating UL. Nope. Why the hell would anyone assume they would beat UL in Freedom Hall???
January 25, 201016 yr Nope. Why the hell would anyone assume they would beat UL in Freedom Hall??? Then I'm having trouble understanding how they are projected to make it.
January 25, 201016 yr Then I'm having trouble understanding how they are projected to make it. The bubble is overflowing with teams right now and UC has a solid resume with zero bad Ls. Every bracket projection has them in for now...
January 25, 201016 yr The bubble is overflowing with teams right now and UC has a solid resume with zero bad Ls. Every bracket projection has them in for now... St. John's is a bad loss. Not horrible, but bad.
January 25, 201016 yr St. John's is a bad loss. Not horrible, but bad. How they lost was bad. St Johns on the road is not a bad loss. Right now they are right around #60 in the RPI...
January 25, 201016 yr How they lost was bad. St Johns on the road is not a bad loss. Right now they are right around #60 in the RPI... St. John's is a bad loss. They're 73 in the RPI and plummeting. They're 2-5 in the Big East.
January 25, 201016 yr St. John's is a bad loss. They're 73 in the RPI and plummeting. They're 2-5 in the Big East. It will very likely end up a bad loss. In terms of what matters in the selection process right now it is a top 100 loss on the road. Not a bad loss. Period. Next...
January 25, 201016 yr It will very likely end up a bad loss. In terms of what matters in the selection process right now it is a top 100 loss on the road. Not a bad loss. Period. Next... :lol: It's a bad loss now & an even worse loss later.
January 25, 201016 yr :lol: It's a bad loss now & an even worse loss later. So RPI Top 100 loses are bad on the road? Stop now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
January 25, 201016 yr Teague was at the game today. Met with Pitino before and after the game. They had 4 or 5 more big recruits there too. :thumb:
January 25, 201016 yr So RPI Top 100 loses are bad on the road? Stop now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: St. John's has one DECENT win (two if you count Cincinnati.) And that is beating a Georgia team who is a bottom feeder in the SEC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.