Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seton Hall 80 Louisville 77

Featured Replies

I believe a ref blew an inadvertent whistle right after the made basket which caused the confusion for the inbounder and he stepped across the line, thinking there was a stoppage in play.

I believe that is why Greene allowed him to reset and inbound again.

Greene is still not very good.

 

Aside from that, you can't miss free throws late and Sosa made a terrible decision with a horrific bounce pass in a crowd down three...which led to a run out.

Did not see any of the first half, but has Pitino lost confidence in Jerry Smith?

 

Also some rumblings Pitino may be stepping down after this year, if not then next year.

 

 

Greene had started the 5 count, then the SH player stepped over. So there is really no excuse not to call it regardless.

 

Smith could throw it in the ocean in the first half, and was getting beat off the dribble at will. No effort from him or Sosa. I wouldn't say RP's lost confidence in him. He has too much in him. Those two senior guards are killing this team.

 

Pitino will not leave with 1. new arena, and 2. a top 5 2011 class already verballed.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL stunk it up all night. They played hard first couple of minutes of the second half and the last minute of the game. Samuels didn't get enough touches. Sosa choked again in the end with a key turnover.

UL stunk it up all night. They played hard first couple of minutes of the second half and the last minute of the game. Samuels didn't get enough touches. Sosa choked again in the end with a key turnover.

 

Great point, 6 shots for Samuels is pitiful. That's on Sosa, he has reverted back into selfish Sosa again...

 

They didn't feed Samuels at all. UofL is now 3-3 in conference play, and could easily be 6-0.

Edited by LCPATS

As much as I like Sosa, he played little Eddie tonight.

 

NIT bound.

Welcome to the NIT.. should be a good field again.

I believe a ref blew an inadvertent whistle right after the made basket which caused the confusion for the inbounder and he stepped across the line, thinking there was a stoppage in play.

I believe that is why Greene allowed him to reset and inbound again.

 

I thought I heard a whistle.

Welcome to the NIT.. should be a good field again.

 

Could have three 1 seeds from last years big dance as 1 seeds in the NIT this year.:lol:

Greene had started the 5 count, then the SH player stepped over. So there is really no excuse not to call it regardless.

 

Smith could throw it in the ocean in the first half, and was getting beat off the dribble at will. No effort from him or Sosa. I wouldn't say RP's lost confidence in him. He has too much in him. Those two senior guards are killing this team.

 

Pitino will not leave with 1. new arena, and 2. a top 5 2011 class already verballed.

 

He will leave. He is refilling the inventory before he leaves. He is classy enough to do that! He won't leave UL hanging. Trust me. This year or next, write it down and put it in your pocket. He is a hall of famer and will take time to get his personal matters back in order and he will take time to enjoy some of that "Celtic Green" he left Lexington for. :thumb:

He will leave. He is refilling the inventory before he leaves. He is classy enough to do that! He won't leave UL hanging. Trust me. This year or next, write it down and put it in your pocket. He is a hall of famer and will take time to get his personal matters back in order and he will take time to enjoy some of that "Celtic Green" he left Lexington for. :thumb:
Maybe so, but if he leaves why would the 2011 kids stay with UL? Could very well see another situation like the exodus of last years Memphis recruiting class. Hopefully he wouldn't wait until after signing day to go public with his intentions.

I thought I heard a whistle after the ball was handed to the SH player....It appeared he started walking towards his bench, as if he thought a timeout had been called. While it looked weird, due to the inadvertant whistle, I think the correct call was made.

Sosa choked again in the end with a key turnover.

 

 

That was huge. The Cards had done a great job of getting back in the game late, and then to not even get a shot off in attempt to tie the game was killer.

I believe a ref blew an inadvertent whistle right after the made basket which caused the confusion for the inbounder and he stepped across the line, thinking there was a stoppage in play.

I believe that is why Greene allowed him to reset and inbound again.

Greene is still not very good.

 

Aside from that, you can't miss free throws late and Sosa made a terrible decision with a horrific bounce pass in a crowd down three...which led to a run out.

Did not see any of the first half, but has Pitino lost confidence in Jerry Smith?

 

Also some rumblings Pitino may be stepping down after this year, if not then next year.

 

If he wasn't very good, he wouldn't get the games he gets. I believe he's worked a couple of Final Fours as well.

 

I thought I heard a whistle after the ball was handed to the SH player....It appeared he started walking towards his bench, as if he thought a timeout had been called. While it looked weird, due to the inadvertant whistle, I think the correct call was made.

 

I'm with you.

Terrible call at the end of the game. Greene is awful, no doubt. It was a violation.

To start off....:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

UL played crappy a large part of the game so I am not surprised by the loss. I feel they played tough for a short period of time to pull the game back within reach only then to have the ref make a big mistake. Sissy Soso (Little Eddie) was back in full force so you I won't use the ref's mistake as a real reason for this loss.

 

 

I need a tums! :lol::lol::lol:

The five count was on, the kid didn't realize he had stepped in, and even tried to inbound the ball while standing in bounds. It's a total missed call. Maybe their was a whistle, but Green gave him the signal and started the 5 count.

 

Plus, that wasn't the only missed call at the end. The second one is even more obvious and wasn't even talked about last night. SH inbounded the ball and Swop deflected it. Making it a dead ball, well the SH player moved about 3 or 4 steps to inbound it after that. Watch the video, he takes two or three steps to the right. That's when Pitino got upset. So basically, two blown calls. Maybe there was a whistle, but there's no excuse for the second missed call. watch

 

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter. UofL played awful and no matter what no game is won or lost off one call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.