January 22, 201016 yr What in the world has happened to the UL defense? Great question. They allowed two teams to shoot over 50% all last year in conference play. They've already allowed at least 3 to do so this year.
January 23, 201016 yr UofL played bad all night, but they got robbed at the end of the game. Smith cut it to 3 with a second or so left. SH inbounds the ball, the guy steps in bounds with the ball (after ref had started the 5 count) and nothing is called. That was awful! That being said, UofL needed this toss-up game at Seton Hall. I knew it would be tough, they are a talented squad. Cards on NCAA tourny life-support. I'm thinking NIT 1 seed about right now.[/QUOTE] I'm thinking the same thing after this loss. I'm hoping maybe they can upset a few of those big teams and still get in. Beat Pitt last week would have given a little more leverage.
January 23, 201016 yr What in the world has happened to the UL defense? What's this defense you speak of?? :lol::lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.