Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seton Hall 80 Louisville 77

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to watch Vampire Diaries instead of the game.

 

What happened?

Tony Greene sucks. I hate that guy worse than a rainy day. I don't know how he gets good conference games year after year. That was clearly a violation.

That should have been called. Terrible no call.

  • Author
I got to watch Vampire Diaries instead of the game.

 

What happened?

 

Inbounder stepped over the ball at the end of the game, and Greene let the inbounder throw the ball in again.

UofL played bad all night, but they got robbed at the end of the game. Smith cut it to 3 with a second or so left. SH inbounds the ball, the guy steps in bounds with the ball (after ref had started the 5 count) and nothing is called. That was awful!

 

That being said, UofL needed this toss-up game at Seton Hall. I knew it would be tough, they are a talented squad. Cards on NCAA tourny life-support.

 

I'm thinking NIT 1 seed about right now.

He threw the ball to the SH player. He looked for a second then started walking to his bench with the ball and no whistle. Clearly a violation for a competent ref but we are talking about Tony Greene.

Inbounder stepped over the ball at the end of the game, and Greene let the inbounder throw the ball in again.

 

He had already started the 5 count, absolutely pitiful!

He had already started the 5 count, absolutely pitiful!

 

I agree, uncalled for a ref to make that mistake.

Did a whistle blow or was that my imagination? I'm not sure of it was before or after the blatant violation, but I thought I heard one. Then after the no call Louisville deflected the pass and no time ran off.

 

Two UL games in a row w/ questionable calls at the end that could have changed the outcome.

What was the explanation he gave Pitino?

I believe a ref blew an inadvertent whistle right after the made basket which caused the confusion for the inbounder and he stepped across the line, thinking there was a stoppage in play.

I believe that is why Greene allowed him to reset and inbound again.

Greene is still not very good.

 

Aside from that, you can't miss free throws late and Sosa made a terrible decision with a horrific bounce pass in a crowd down three...which led to a run out.

Did not see any of the first half, but has Pitino lost confidence in Jerry Smith?

 

Also some rumblings Pitino may be stepping down after this year, if not then next year.

Also some rumblings Pitino may be stepping down after this year, if not then next year.

 

After next year is what I've been hearing for months...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.