Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 82 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

Final and UNC will fall from the top 25.

 

First Time Roy Williams loses 3 in a row since arriving at UNC.

Final and UNC will fall from the top 25.

 

First Time Roy Williams loses 3 in a row since arriving at UNC.

 

Just what I like to see!:dancingpa:cool::clap::banana::thumb::laugh:

UK at a shot at number 1 with a good win over Arkansas Saturday and UNC not even close :lol:

It is interesting that UNC hasn't lost 3 straight since Williams came.

UNC should have already been out of the top 25...

Losses by a few of these teams concerns me. UConn and UNC are two of UK's highest wins right now, and they're really going in the tank.

I'm glad UNC fans have at least a lil feel as to what it's been like to be a UK fan for the past 4 years, prior to this one.

What is that 6, 7... loses to get them out of the top 25?

I'm glad UNC fans have at least a lil feel as to what it's been like to be a UK fan for the past 4 years, prior to this one.

I think that's the same thing UNC fans were saying about UK after Doherty left.

Losses by a few of these teams concerns me. UConn and UNC are two of UK's highest wins right now, and they're really going in the tank.

 

 

My thoughts exactly. It really makes you wonder how UK really stacks up against the other top 5 teams.

My thoughts exactly. It really makes you wonder how UK really stacks up against the other top 5 teams.

 

Well then all of the top 5 teams have to start wondering right? Syracuse beat UNC and their best win is at a struggling WVU. Texas beat UNC and their best win is probably against Michigan St who UNC destroyed. Kansas' best win is probably at Temple. Nova lost at Temple and their best win is either Mississippi in the finals of a Thanksgiving week tourney or at home against Georgetown last weekend. Basically there could be holes argued through all the top 5 teams. It should be a great ride until the end of the tourney.

My thoughts exactly. It really makes you wonder how UK really stacks up against the other top 5 teams.

True. But as SSC said, I think you can really question how all of the top 5 teams stack up against one another. When it comes down to it, none of these teams are great or have transformational type qualities.

Well then all of the top 5 teams have to start wondering right? Syracuse beat UNC and their best win is at a struggling WVU. Texas beat UNC and their best win is probably against Michigan St who UNC destroyed. Kansas' best win is probably at Temple. Nova lost at Temple and their best win is either Mississippi in the finals of a Thanksgiving week tourney or at home against Georgetown last weekend. Basically there could be holes argued through all the top 5 teams. It should be a great ride until the end of the tourney.

 

True. But as SSC said, I think you can really question how all of the top 5 teams stack up against one another. When it comes down to it, none of these teams are great or have transformational type qualities.

 

 

I agree with this, and I think that just proves that there really aren't any great teams this year.

Another tough loss for the Heels.

I agree with this, and I think that just proves that there really aren't any great teams this year.

 

Very even...I'd say there are about 12 teams that are very even.

This just goes to show it's not always about who the coach is. I think that's overrated. It's about who can recruit. I think that's underrated.

 

You don't win the Derby with a mule. Williams gets a lot of high praise for his coaching, but almost any present college coach could have taken last year's UNC team and accomplished the same thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.